PvP Score and Ranking

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

NobodyPL

Re: PvP Score and Ranking

Post by NobodyPL »

The pvp score system is a joke it doesn't measure pvp skill at all most of all the players with high scores are low levels who bully other actual new players who don't know what they're doing and for the high levels who are at the top either run around looking for low level players to bully to kill for score or 5v1 someone just to ensure they kill them and gain score again where is the skill honestly if it takes 5 people to kill the one person that person should get the score since it takes so many to kill em lol.

I get why the score was implemented since now gear doesn't drop if its recolored i too now don't pvp much at all because of it there's no point but in my opinion this "score'' should be removed and reworked... maybe to the point of setting up the coliseum to be used as what a coliseum is intended for? If you want to grind and rank up the pvp leaderboard go to the coliseum that way there the non pvp players will have less annoyances from others trying to easy climb their scores and that any to most pvp outside of the coliseum would be clan related. Cause now its just simply annoying i get attacked by nearly 7k sword who cant even kill me and my stats are set to level up they run away next thing i know he's called 5 of his friends and heal blockers just to kill me to increase their pvp score and i mean they drop everything and come running as fast as the flash to bully anyone they can or overpower anyone they can just for some score that proves nothing...
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

NobodyPL

First of all , I'm not a fan of pvp cuz I don't
see the fun in it.
but I have to ask:
Does this post sound like a mix of an opinion of PVP points ranking and a report on players harassing you ? (I suggest that you read rule 9 and 9 b)
You are writing about 6 players who where attacking you but you mean that other players will not want to attack you if the pvp ranking is deleted, and that the attacks would be reduced?
I do not understand this post. Maybe you should split it up and submit a formal report that I can work on rather than mixing a lot of different things in one post?
Here is the link --> viewtopic.php?p=142656#p142656

With or without PvP points, pvp will exist, that I can guarantee.
With or without recolored items PvP will still exist one way or another.
Regarding the Colosseum, the change that has been made there is permanent and I have seen more activity there than before it was empty. The change also has the contribution of securing the players' pets due to the scorpion that spawned everywhere before the changes.
Absolutely your idea is good to include a map that only applies to pvp points
BUT the Colosseum has, as far as I know, for many years not given these results that you are proposing right now. So unfortunately I do not think it will work now even if we were to create a new map for that purpose. We also have several players who have different times of the day, so there you have another factor that would also contribute for the worst .
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
NobodyPL

Post by NobodyPL »

What i mean is i know pvp will always exist and that is ok but now with this pvp score i would say attacks have increased look even melkor a well known player to be absent of pvp complained about the attacks cause they have increased (of course he was most likely attacked before this score but definitely not as much i would say) Because these player only want to farm points to show off meanwhile these points are gained through bullying and unfair fights for the one being attacked before meanwhile the points themselves have no real value and do not show skill in pvp whatsoever and only cause a nuisance for people who do not want to take part sure there is pvp protection but not everyone is in a situation to be able to purchase.
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

ok. I understand your point and I thank you for clarifying this. I as a GM alone do not decide any changes on these type of updates, so changing this with PVP points is not something that can happen in the near future if it now becomes so.
I understand the players' concerns and of course I can only advise players how to report or act and that even though we have pvp that is allowed, we want the players to know that we have rules that support certain events.
For example, if Melkor or you choose not to involve in PVP and the same player or players continue to attack you and use methods that violate the rules, then the GM team can help you with that. If you clearly notice that they are chasing you in other maps even if you have chosen to stay away and this hunting is repeated by the same player or players, I consider this to be harassment and which means that they then violate rule 9 B so please report this to use in this link viewtopic.php?p=142656#p142656

I hope of course that the situation is changing for the better and I know my answer to your previous post may not be what you wanted to hear but this is what I can advise you right now.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i know this post is not wanted that i write it, BUT...on my statement...the PvP is outdated.
Is it not good enough that players kill others, now they get a reward of points for it !

The Problem on this is that players loose now more better and expensive items than ever before.
Remember the 1,5k items are not long in game same like the 3k. They are hard to get and taken a long time to craft them.

I lost 2 x 1,5k items in 3 days by tigre 6900 level vs my lil dwarf 1600. That is not fair, and absolutely not allowed in this game. It reduces fun of every player who crafted their items by themselve.

Craft suc items, than you know what i mean. Same like the 3k items.

If you loose them, its no fun ! Fun would be, if you loose items that can be buyed in a shop, but not if you craft days or weeks to get 1 item, and other killing you for drops. I know that problem from the past some years ago. 12k+ players killed 2k players to get their 2k gears, because they never wanna do anything alone for it to get them.

There are different playstyles in game....the Pvp Lovers and the Normal players. Quests and so on.

I remember this game from beginning wasnt made for clan or pvp. Quest where this game.

I not say that PvP should be removed from game. No. But the Problem between PvP and normal players or DROPS from players who are thausends levels higher than yourself should never be ! Clan or not clan.....makes no differnet. Think about that many players buying their items for realmoney too. Pets or skins or else to get these items. And than they get hunted because points or their gears....what is that.

That PvP system should be overthinked again !

That is only my statement....like it or hate it. Like me or hate me !

I known enough hates vs me at the moment, and i wont tolerate this any longer !

The PvP point-system isnt a good idea like i sayed from the beginning. It ruins this game fun of most players. And for new players for sure too. They loosing their fun and will leave this game.

There are changes needed with the PvP
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

For the colosseum...

There are high monsters spawning and players bring their low pets with them, and wondering if they got killed.

There is a apecial level needed to enter some areas there...my idea to not loose pets in there. Noone is reading signs in front of the entrance.

I was there and tested something out, and it isnt a good idea to spawn lions where KnightSentries or Scorpions are spawning ... lol

Low players will loose pets easily in there if a Knight or maybe a scorpion spawns there.

I think too it isnt a good idea to make grinding points in there, where players can stay 24/7 and level in there.

Its a colosseum and made for events. Scorpion is still an event of 10 players.

Leveling in there at KnoghtSentries or Lions or Spiders arent any events.

I got some problems in there as i tested it out, because low players running around with their pets to explore all, and wondering if their pets died. Luck...it wasnt payed pets. But that should not happen in their. I think there can be done any function programmed that that would not happen.

NEVER GO WITH PETS IN UNEXPLORED AREAS !!!

And it makes no sences to go with a lowlevel into a spawn where high players spawning high monsters or big spawns.

The Monsters spawn on unknown places into the colosseum !

If a scorpion spawns, high level pets can die in there too.

Ahhhh.... And randomly if a scorpion spawns, the scorpion can spawn on the entrance too, at the tents down ! Remember that, if you park pets there.
A scorpion spawns if there are more than 10 players on the WHOLE map ! That means the grinding point in their at the spiders counting too for 10 players.
So players should not be wondered if they go with 8 players (Acc) and a scorpion spawns unwanted....maybe there are 2 other players grinding in there at the spiders :)

Remember that please, and you will not loose a pet in there !

Greetings...SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I disagree that the game was more focused on quests early on. I played in 2013 and there were almost no quests. Most of the early quests were added later.

What there was early in the game was completely unrestricted PvP. As it is right now a level 1600 player can't be attacked by a level 6900 player unless they are in a clan, and the PvP risks of clans are nothing new.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I hate PvP, I've never made any bones about it. I learned to PvL very early in the game.

My biggest beef about PvP is the "drop rate" ( 30% )

Peaceful players grind mobs with a 0.1% drop rate and spend weeks sometimes of end up buying it at "inflated prices" and then try crafting something with it at, a lot of times, less than 30% chance. fails are more common in most cases than success.

BUT let 3 or 4 players attack you and three weeks or months of hard work and game time or game gold GONE! in a few minutes or 11 seconds.

Yea that really enhances the enjoyment of my game play and has a positive affect on making the game fun. Nooo!

IMHO: That isn't fair.
Make PvP drop rate of gear: 1% not 30%
- and 0% chance if attacked my multiple people at the same time.

I'd push for 0% drop rate always but I know that won't happen.
I'll fight for what I think is right!
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

And allways the Players will Kill you...see the pvp score list, than you know who likes to lill you.

The Problem is, that if someone play this game over the years, pvp Players knowing who is Fastfood or who not. Its easy to drop items from Players have no Experience on pvp. And the fun on work for the Lost items will allways be reduced.
DUKE of SK-Clan
OrangBaru

Post by OrangBaru »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:53 pm I hate PvP, I've never made any bones about it. I learned to PvL very early in the game.

My biggest beef about PvP is the "drop rate" ( 30% )

Peaceful players grind mobs with a 0.1% drop rate and spend weeks sometimes of end up buying it at "inflated prices" and then try crafting something with it at, a lot of times, less than 30% chance. fails are more common in most cases than success.

BUT let 3 or 4 players attack you and three weeks or months of hard work and game time or game gold GONE! in a few minutes or 11 seconds.

Yea that really enhances the enjoyment of my game play and has a positive affect on making the game fun. Nooo!

IMHO: That isn't fair.
Make PvP drop rate of gear: 1% not 30%
- and 0% chance if attacked my multiple people at the same time.

I'd push for 0% drop rate always but I know that won't happen.
I agree, same with me, some changes and more restriction need to be implemented. Not a fanof pvp as i dont pvp.