*Help_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahuel_7

Re: *Help_Report*

Post by Nahuel_7 »

witch wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:57 pm
Nahuel_7 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:29 am hello, I just played the tool +4 event and I opened the chest of a peak +4 when leaving the event it was not in my backpack
is it a bug?
Then I leave the time at which I realized that the peak was no longer in my backpack
Hi i'm investigating this problem please be patient.
Edited: Sad news , you opened the chest but you dropped the Meteor Pickaxe

I deleted it? xd
well if i deleted it it was my fault thanks for your time)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

OUCH!
I'll fight for what I think is right!
Nahuel_7

Post by Nahuel_7 »

Ok, first I want you to clarify something for me witch, you told me to take the pickaxe from the chest but throw it away.

I just opened the chest again today and made sure to take it and put it in my backpack and what do you think, no this one did not appear in my backpack

so what solution can you give me, 2 peaks +4 with the same problem
I leave the time when I left the event
Screenshot_20221002-022751.jpg
Screenshot_20221002-022751.jpg (1017.61 KiB) Viewed 2372 times

By the way, I'm an old player, I know when I take an object and when I throw it...
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Maybe your bag was full during this time nahuel_7 ?
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

THe problem is/was at me the same, BUT :

I picked stones like hell, and it was shown all over the screen the stones, because i not collected them in hope i not put the tool away and in my euphory that i got a tool, what you think i have done ? I got a tool and my bag was full, and cant take that tool. Fast i freed 1 slot, and i would take that tool, but i cant, because it STILL sayed that my bag is full, BUT i freed 1 slot. Idk what was happen, but the bag was bugged. If i log off, than the game will take me to the start when i relog, so i havent any chance to relog. i freed some more slots and the problem still exists. Thae game allways sayed me that the bag is full. I know that bug. Its a long time existing bug, and needs a relog. But when i will relog, than the event is over because we come to start. So my tool4 i see on the screen and i cant take it because that bug. Some stones disappearing and i still cant take something in my bag. So what you think is happened ? My tool4 (i cant take it) disappeared too :( I remember that i have written it to a gm but no GM gives that tool back.
That bug still exists mostely if we change pets or tae pets out of a house. Than a relog will help. But like i sayed i cant relog or i will appearing on startmap and event would be over, because it was in the 1st chests and 2 others where waiting for me.
A long story from ME for YOU.
Maybe its the same issue at you.

Greetings...SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Maksimys

Post by Maksimys »

Здравствуйте ГМ, у меня не получается писать на том форуме по этой ссылке, прошу ответьте по какой причине посажен мой персонаж в тюрьму DORATAN, я в игру не заходил минимум 4 месяца

Pleaseonly use English in forum. We have forum rules and we expect players to obey them.

Maksimys

Post by Maksimys »

Hello, UM, please tell me for what reason my character was put in DORATAN prison, I haven't been in the game for at least 4 months
sayong

Post by sayong »

how to recover my orher accounts?
i have around 30 alternative account.
i forgot the user names
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

sayong wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:05 pm how to recover my orher accounts?
i have around 30 alternative account.
i forgot the user names
When u enter log in page, after input of wrong name or password, a recover account message appears. Use your email and it sends you the list of accounts and a number code for password
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
moqtada 1000

Post by moqtada 1000 »

I always have the problem of the screen stops and turns black suddenly I don't know why but 2 Green waps died
My acc : moqtada 3
Attachments
Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٠١٠-٢٢١٧٥٦_Forgotten Tales.jpg
Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٠١٠-٢٢١٧٥٦_Forgotten Tales.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2249 times