GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: GM help us clear up the misunderstandings

Post by LostKnight »

A wise man once said:
It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

@ Barkley
Barkley wrote:By sending this you have clearly shown that you are no better than those you claim to be fighting against for their actions.
The language of you being able to "name and shame" others (etc.) is entirely the kind of language you as a GM MUST fight against, not use yourself.
You just don't get it do you, you took what Rev said out of context.
I could name and shame almost everyone that has posted here crying that they don't know why, I could also post the proof showing you all as liers that it was explained, and you did indeed break the rules
That is all privileged information that normal players do not have access to but the GM team has at there finger tips
The first two words: I could he didn't say he was going to or I might. He said he "could" or in other word "I have the ability"! Also note that conditional "could" is because as a GM he has the ability to read the logs, and see things you and I and other not on the GM team can only imagine about. Check out his last sentence Barkley, creator of a map that was wiped off the face of FT because you cheated in it's creation, and you will see:
That is all privileged information
The bold/italics/underline is mine.
privileged ~ adj
1. blessed with privileges
- like reading "information" in log files not open to other players.
2. confined to an exclusive group
- as in the logs are confined to the select few: the Admin/GM Team
Today the wise man was proven to be correct!
I'll fight for what I think is right!
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

RevenShas wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm It's funny, all I see is rule breakers complaining about the GM team
I don't see any player that keeps to the rules complaining that we ruin the game, mainly because they never see us, and when they do they have no reason to fear us being there, because they did nothing wrong.

I have no friends in game, I have no enemies, I never clanned and never attack people with ill intentions (I do slow people alot then run away that's called a joke some will get it some wont) I grind and offer sanctuary to anyone that asks to join me if I don't want to grind alone regardless of language or where they are from

That being said, I have personally overseen or newest JrGM and I am the one that has decided all punishments given by him, so all the claims about him picking sides is completely wrong, as he would not take an action without my say so.

And just to try and clear somethings up

If I tell you that your account is permanently jailed and you attempt to try and go around the GM team, then I will talk to comp personally and make sure that the punishment given will stick

No one is jailed without being told why, just because you don't like the answer don't mean we haven't told you, posting screenshot that take things out of context won't help

For example Opasniis post, what he dont show is that I explained it to him three times, then when I released that he was just going to keep saying the same things over again, yes I told him to work it out from what I already told him

I could name and shame almost everyone that has posted here crying that they don't know why, I could also post the proof showing you all as liers that it was explained, and you did indeed break the rules
That is all privileged information that normal players do not have access to but the GM team has at there finger tips

So please keep bashing the GM team for your own mistakes and maybe one day the world will see all the secrets you don't want to come out come out

All them alts used to kill friends pets
All the horrendous language that would deeply upset your mother's
All the people caught auto clicking or just afk

I'm quite sure no player would like there dirty laundry put out in public

So going forward the solutions to all this is quite simple, stop breaking rules, you will have no issue with the GM team, keep breaking rules you will be caught and punished, maybe not as soon as you done it, but everything is recorded in the games logs and you will be punished eventually
Yeah players who haven't been punished do not complain because they did not feel injustice yet, the photos "out of context" are just prof of how we get punished when we actually did not break rule or our punishment been ordered by PLAYER ,for explame what i put photo is totally that and you or anybody else really cant say something else because of my story+photos it makes total sense and it makes just a fact that its just a unfairness sadly....and yes i saw peoples who havent been punished but still complain about GM...
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Lorion wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:14 pm Yeah players who haven't been punished do not complain because they did not feel injustice yet
See, I disagree with that statement. Players are not 'punished' just because. They did something that warranted being punished. Either caught in the act by a GM or reported by someone and then after the GMs 'investigate' their actions punished if necessary.

Players who haven't been punished do not complain because:
1. they did not break any rules, in my case for 5 years of playing.
2. people who have not been caught yet, they will in time.

If someone is breaking rules, and not caught yet, why would they complain?
Bank robbers do not announce that they robbed the bank on Main Street last Saturday at 14:45.

IMHO: Players who haven't been punished and still complain are just trying to get some attention. Or they are alts of players who have been punished, yea that's probably it.

It is my understanding that you are or were in jail.
Now lets see what REV said about people being jailed:
No one is jailed without being told why, just because you don't like the answer don't mean we haven't told you, posting screenshot that take things out of context won't help
So you know EXACTLY why you were put in jail.

I'll bet you are NOT going to tell us what they said when you were jailed are you?
I'll fight for what I think is right!
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:48 pm
Lorion wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:14 pm Yeah players who haven't been punished do not complain because they did not feel injustice yet
See, I disagree with that statement. Players are not 'punished' just because. They did something that warranted being punished. Either caught in the act by a GM or reported by someone and then after the GMs 'investigate' their actions punished if necessary.

Players who haven't been punished do not complain because:

If someone is breaking rules, and not caught yet, why would they complain?
Bank robbers do not announce that they robbed the bank on Main Street last Saturday at 14:45.

IMHO: Players who haven't been punished and still complain are just trying to get some attention. Or they are alts of players who have been punished, yea that's probably it.

It is my understanding that you are or were in jail.
Now lets see what REV said about people being jailed:
So you know EXACTLY why you were put in jail.

I'll bet you are NOT going to tell us what they said when you were jailed are you?
Sure i am they did not told me anything for a matter of fact that is why in my main post i mentioned rules that gm did broke,and who care that gms broke rules? NOBODY and even if i can prove it with video that show it corectly yall will still say,that is not rule violation,so we will stay at one dot forever lol
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:48 pm A wise man once said:
It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

@ Barkley
Barkley wrote:By sending this you have clearly shown that you are no better than those you claim to be fighting against for their actions.
The language of you being able to "name and shame" others (etc.) is entirely the kind of language you as a GM MUST fight against, not use yourself.
You just don't get it do you, you took what Rev said out of context.
The first two words: I could he didn't say he was going to or I might. He said he "could" or in other word "I have the ability"! Also note that conditional "could" is because as a GM he has the ability to read the logs, and see things you and I and other not on the GM team can only imagine about. Check out his last sentence Barkley, creator of a map that was wiped off the face of FT because you cheated in it's creation, and you will see:
That is all privileged information
The bold/italics/underline is mine.
privileged ~ adj
1. blessed with privileges
- like reading "information" in log files not open to other players.
2. confined to an exclusive group
- as in the logs are confined to the select few: the Admin/GM Team
Today the wise man was proven to be correct!
So you say that I took his out of context... did you not take mine out of context too?
I wrote a serious post, that in my sincere belief did not disrespect or misrepresent anybody. I didn't at any point accuse anyone of dishonesty.
As a GM, Reven is (rightly) expected to speak at a higher standard than everyone else. That message isn't any better than a message from a person who just wants to catapult insults at the team, in my opinion, it is worse because it is a person in a position of power who is allowed to say it.

I am aware of what "could" means. But let me give you an example... If a US president said "I could fire as many nukes into Russia as I want"...would you seriously say that that is not a threat? Sure, that's their ability and sure, the threat is not explicit, its implied, but every person with common sense would realise what such a sentence would mean in context.
In Reven's case, the sentence does say "could", not "I will", but in context, it is an implicit threat.
RevenShas wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm So please keep bashing the GM team for your own mistakes and maybe one day the world will see all the secrets you don't want to come out come out

LostKnight wrote:Players who haven't been punished do not complain because:
Ask yourself, how do you play ft? Do you PvP? No. Do you engage in clan stuff? No.
As a player who simply enjoys their time with things that don't involve PvP, clans etc., all you need to comply with the rules is common sense, and clearly, you have that.
When it comes to clans and PvP, etc., you need actual concrete rules to know how exactly you can and cannot act. However, the rules are rather subjective in such matters.
The core problem with people that engage in such activities being jailed, is just that it is far more subjective than it may seem to someone not actively involved in it.
(Of course, some people intentionally break the rules...those should absolutely be punished.)

I do genuinely wonder though, if I took Reven out of context and didn't get what he meant by writing a message in which he is seemingly as disrespectful and rude as some are to him...Where did I not understand what he meant? After having read it multiple times, I cannot see anything I misunderstood.

Out of genuine curiosity, what do you think about my actual talking point which I repeatedly try to make?
That being: That the rules should be clear, detailed and enforced as they are written so everyone knows exactly how everything has to go, and not as subjective as they are now.
People who don't speak English seem to get jailed more often (on average). Wouldn't you say that's probably because there are issues to do with translations or similar?
I cannot understand how making things clearer, especially for people who aren't fluent in English, can be a bad thing.

Ariminum
First FT Lumberjack World Champion

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, The team page

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

Leone wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:09 pm Actually, there is a precedent for revealing players' rule breaking on the forum from a very long time ago.

viewtopic.php?t=12705

There have been more. This is just one example. I do not lie - the forum history is there for everyone to check.

In this case, the player gave permission for their case to be publicly discussed by the GM team and when this happens, there is outrage.

Now, imagine that multiplied by dozens of reports per day that are not mentioned in this thread.

Every GM has a different style. Ryaca was very different to witch, and Hobbs to Akkilles. Of course they were. That's life and that's people's personalities.

But, every single GM has worked for the development of this game. I have seen them all.
As I already wrote, the old GMs were prudent and they solved all problems in a balanced way
The losses of the game were reduced to a minimum
For example, when they created a rule prohibiting sharing accounts
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

RevenShas wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:14 pm It's funny, all I see is rule breakers complaining about the GM team
I don't see any player that keeps to the rules complaining that we ruin the game, mainly because they never see us, and when they do they have no reason to fear us being there, because they did nothing wrong.

I have no friends in game, I have no enemies, I never clanned and never attack people with ill intentions (I do slow people alot then run away that's called a joke some will get it some wont) I grind and offer sanctuary to anyone that asks to join me if I don't want to grind alone regardless of language or where they are from

That being said, I have personally overseen or newest JrGM and I am the one that has decided all punishments given by him, so all the claims about him picking sides is completely wrong, as he would not take an action without my say so.

And just to try and clear somethings up

If I tell you that your account is permanently jailed and you attempt to try and go around the GM team, then I will talk to comp personally and make sure that the punishment given will stick

For example Opasniis post, what he dont show is that I explained it to him three times, then when I released that he was just going to keep saying the same things over again, yes I told him to work it out from what I already told him

So please keep bashing the GM team for your own mistakes and maybe one day the world will see all the secrets you don't want to come out come out

So going forward the solutions to all this is quite simple, stop breaking rules, you will have no issue with the GM team, keep breaking rules you will be caught and punished, maybe not as soon as you done it, but everything is recorded in the games logs and you will be punished eventually
This is exactly what they are asking you to do. The players consented to the disclosure of information
Just send proof and that's it
This is the only thing they ask here, you have the power do it
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Aogon wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:12 am
srle0nida$ wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:06 am One thing is true: putting Galbatroix as GM was the worst mistake an ADMIN could make, when he became GM, a few days ago he was participating in a war and fighting for the English side.
As much as he says he is impartial, he is not. And his actions prove it!
Russian and Latino players are arrested every day. Are we the only ones who make mistakes in the game? No.

I have already reported Jinnx, Theo with videos and photos of them killing my pets.
Report JokerPoker with videos and photos of him breaking rules
I reported Killerog for killing pets with /time to look at the records and nothing was done.
And to this day he keeps saying that he still doesn't have the authority to arrest, but every day he arrests someone.

He became a GM to defend his friends and punish his enemies.

A GM must be at least a neutral player, who does not position himself in PVP, or better yet, must be a person who does not play, is trained and has no friends.

The combatant needs to intervene immediately!

I wonder what will happen to the game if your mutiny works and you arrest all your enemies. Want a game just for you? Who will attack? Will there be no more wars? Won't that be boring?
He's a JrGM still, so all his cases are worked with another GM. That's to make sure they understand the rules and nuances properly, and to make sure biases aren't creeping in.

You may think only one "side" is getting jailed, but that's probably because you're only talking to one "side" about getting jailed.

Sugar catches a lot more flies than vinegar.
Yes , i have witnessed GM galb check whole map including me for afk some
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Deleted}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457 (Jailed)
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 3092
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 842
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

To be totally honest this WHOLE topic is a waste of time and energy just close it 🤡
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Deleted}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457 (Jailed)
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 3092
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 842
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Jdjsnaba wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:10 am
Leone wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:09 pm Actually, there is a precedent for revealing players' rule breaking on the forum from a very long time ago.

viewtopic.php?t=12705

There have been more. This is just one example. I do not lie - the forum history is there for everyone to check.

In this case, the player gave permission for their case to be publicly discussed by the GM team and when this happens, there is outrage.

Now, imagine that multiplied by dozens of reports per day that are not mentioned in this thread.

Every GM has a different style. Ryaca was very different to witch, and Hobbs to Akkilles. Of course they were. That's life and that's people's personalities.

But, every single GM has worked for the development of this game. I have seen them all.
As I already wrote, the old GMs were prudent and they solved all problems in a balanced way
The losses of the game were reduced to a minimum
For example, when they created a rule prohibiting sharing accounts
Yes and we lost them from selfish player they live us alone with broken heart
They left us alone with a broken heart
Did anyone look for them? Why should GMs be cautious like they are when none of the players appreciate them? Why should they be kind when they spend so much time and see no thanks?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1