New special clan map.

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

New special clan map.

Post by Akkilles »

Finally, the new special clan map is open.
Remember, it is your responsibility to keep your pets safe.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Lorion

Re: New special clan map.

Post by Lorion »

i already see alot "player report,he killed my pet"
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
Leone

Post by Leone »

Enjoy!
-AKUMA-

Post by -AKUMA- »

With all respect, in my opinion,
This is not what i used to know about what is a clan map.
Even 5K pets get red there.
Anywhere you move mobs spawns and after some moments you dont know you should save yourself or your pets during pvp
I even saw Archers mobs got more ranges then red dinos or other ranged pets.
It was fun for only the first 5 mins.
I dont have any argue for loosing my pets or gears. Its just that, this clan map, and the ships teleports doesnt suits my taste and maybe many others.
Thanks for the efforts. hope other enjoys it specially +7K people and those who sell pets, item upgrades and dropped gears. :D
Long Live Arch Nemesis
-AKUMA- archer
kingkorush -> sword
waleed12

Post by waleed12 »

Good luck all enjoy pvp build or dropping gears ahh😉🙂
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Hi AKUMA. Thanks for your wise opinions compared to those who just want to criticize.
This clan map is not meant to be similar to the other clan maps. It is always a risk to change something old to something new and I expect that we in the team will not make everyone happy about the changes.
If the new clan map doesn't suit some players, there are always the old clan maps to conquer but they are full of low level alts that make defeats difficult. Just as it is mentioned in the presentation "special". It will be more challenging to build. for now players will not be able to include with their lower alts. What is also new here is Ornstein. The players will in turn have problems with Ornstein that is guaranteed. When it comes to base building. The players who will be able to build their base the best, are players who love to play for many hours and who like to challenge themselves in the game (so not those who spend more time criticizing everything new).

This part is for those who only criticize who have had important roles and responsibilities within the team.

However, I want to save time for these individuals with this message (because they will probably find it here haha). Some players who love to criticize have only their words left, because they are not trusted by the GM team or Combatant due to attitude problems and other things. They have to assert themselves today and what annoys them the most is that a long time ago they could have made big differences but today they are not allowed to. Words without any effect.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Congratulations on the new map 💃🍨🎂👏When they say take care of pets Take these seriously, it means it is dangerous for pets and it make it dangerous for pets to go to a new place.
Please never go to unknown and new places and maps with pets
we had pets place in game so just park them here just park and sonn you can go to new place
If you have a high level, don't take this risk Always take GM's warning seriously
Hope to see and try this new place Good luck and have fun🌷🌸🌷💕
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

now we will see what will happen with all other clans when that high level area is safe and all others not !
DUKE of SK-Clan
-AKUMA-

Post by -AKUMA- »

when i saw Ornstein welcoming us there, i understood we stand our feet into living hell :D
Still yes building there is more challenging than building while 2.2 and blitz bee clan map had wars xD
Hope it turns into more new positives changes in games future
I know lot of PvP players are enjoying there too because leaderboard points keep rising
Long Live Arch Nemesis
-AKUMA- archer
kingkorush -> sword
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

Akkilles wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:31 am Hi AKUMA. Thanks for your wise opinions compared to those who just want to criticize.
This clan map is not meant to be similar to the other clan maps. It is always a risk to change something old to something new and I expect that we in the team will not make everyone happy about the changes.
If the new clan map doesn't suit some players, there are always the old clan maps to conquer but they are full of low level alts that make defeats difficult. Just as it is mentioned in the presentation "special". It will be more challenging to build. for now players will not be able to include with their lower alts. What is also new here is Ornstein. The players will in turn have problems with Ornstein that is guaranteed. When it comes to base building. The players who will be able to build their base the best, are players who love to play for many hours and who like to challenge themselves in the game (so not those who spend more time criticizing everything new).

This part is for those who only criticize who have had important roles and responsibilities within the team.

However, I want to save time for these individuals with this message (because they will probably find it here haha). Some players who love to criticize have only their words left, because they are not trusted by the GM team or Combatant due to attitude problems and other things. They have to assert themselves today and what annoys them the most is that a long time ago they could have made big differences but today they are not allowed to. Words without any effect.
I guess this message is sent for me because there was no one else "criticizing" but let me tell a thing i wasn't criticizing i was just saying what will happen with players that lose pets there,i respect your and rest GM team effort for this map,the map is beautifull and has cool mechanics with those ships,i like it,i was not criticizing just predicted the future by players,so i think next time you should read message even twice to undurstand it properlly,just a little advice that will make good changes :D
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§