New special clan map.

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

Re: New special clan map.

Post by Akkilles »

" I guess this message is sent for me because there was no one else "criticizing" but let me tell a thing i wasn't criticizing i was just saying what will happen with players that lose pets there,i respect your and rest GM team effort for this map,the map is beautifull and has cool mechanics with those ships,i like it,i was not criticizing just predicted the future by players,so i think next time you should read message even twice to undurstand it properlly,just a little advice that will make good changes :D"

Thank you for your input. We are aware of the danger and is also why we keep reminding players by bringing pets to dangerous maps, is their responsibility.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

I would go, but I don't have a reason im not even really interested in pvp as much anymore that map seems fun and all but its not my style, I planned to make a clan again but I don't have the time for it

Good job on the map whoever made it hope people enjoy it! Ill go bother people whenever I feel like it 🙂
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Deleted}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457 (Jailed)
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 3092
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 842
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
Lorion

Post by Lorion »

Akkilles wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:53 pm " I guess this message is sent for me because there was no one else "criticizing" but let me tell a thing i wasn't criticizing i was just saying what will happen with players that lose pets there,i respect your and rest GM team effort for this map,the map is beautifull and has cool mechanics with those ships,i like it,i was not criticizing just predicted the future by players,so i think next time you should read message even twice to undurstand it properlly,just a little advice that will make good changes :D"

Thank you for your input. We are aware of the danger and is also why we keep reminding players by bringing pets to dangerous maps, is their responsibility.
that is true,keep up the good effort if it continues like this game will be surely more alive sooner and im happy to see new changes in future
§Move in silence,only speak when it's time to say checkmate...§
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

I read Elgurs idea about zombie hordes.
I might create this one day on next clan map. :lol:
It's not easy to create or change something players are used to, but the game has survived 10 years and we are doing our best to try to make players happy. I want the game to survive 10 years more (don't you agree?), so we need to keep striving and develop something new. Or else
we won't find the game interesting anymore. I understand if there are players who disagree on changes but even i need to adapt, accept and learn. If not then, then I better quit. And also I understand players can get angry to new stuff, we all care too much but caring can be done in many ways. If we all do care in a good way then I'm
sure this game will survive 10 more years.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Leone

Post by Leone »

Very well said.
angel1869

Post by angel1869 »

The mobs are to much on the new clan map.. we don't have this problem on other maps when we are running across the map.. please address this issue.. and please relook at the ones who was jailed today because of the over burden of mobs generated by 2 steps..
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

angel1869 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:43 am The mobs are to much on the new clan map.. we don't have this problem on other maps when we are running across the map.. please address this issue.. and please relook at the ones who was jailed today because of the over burden of mobs generated by 2 steps..
I review the case of any player who is old enough to send me a private message (in the forum)

>>Players who are currently emotionally unstable and spontaneously post unnecessary claims on forums, I will ignore. I do not accept that kind of behavior. <<

If you want help with your jailed account, do the right thing and contact us via PM. I will review the case and if there is information that indicates there has been a misunderstanding, I will be lenient with the decision that has been made.
It is a war and I understand your feelings. But I don't think it's ok to bring pets to the "new" clan map. It is the player's responsibility to keep them alive. To make it fair for everyone, I want players to report here viewtopic.php?t=18931

and the report should be written in this way.
viewtopic.php?t=18404

Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
CKA3O4HuK

Post by CKA3O4HuK »

I love the decoration of the new clan map. The idea with teleports is also very interesting. This map is ideal for high level players, But I think we should let newbies have fun too. When creating next clan map, I suggest making a level limit (for example only players up to 500lvl). I believe that beginners can be just as active as veterans of the game))
Forgotten tales and Forgotten lands is my favourite games

My accounts:
OantoskaO (archer) 3400
Aleksey (mage) 750
KOMAPEHOK (dwarf) 200
ivanov221 (swordman) 150
ivanov225 (ogre) 100
CKA3O4HuK and other trading accounts

Map Maker
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

CKA3O4HuK wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:43 am I love the decoration of the new clan map. The idea with teleports is also very interesting. This map is ideal for high level players, But I think we should let newbies have fun too. When creating next clan map, I suggest making a level limit (for example only players up to 500lvl). I believe that beginners can be just as active as veterans of the game))
I like this idea.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
angel1869

Post by angel1869 »

I am not the one in jail.. nor will I ever get my account to be jailed..