New special clan map.

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

OVA

Re: New special clan map.

Post by OVA »

Akkilles wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:30 am
angel1869 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:43 am The mobs are to much on the new clan map.. we don't have this problem on other maps when we are running across the map.. please address this issue.. and please relook at the ones who was jailed today because of the over burden of mobs generated by 2 steps..
I review the case of any player who is old enough to send me a private message (in the forum)

>>Players who are currently emotionally unstable and spontaneously post unnecessary claims on forums, I will ignore. I do not accept that kind of behavior. <<

If you want help with your jailed account, do the right thing and contact us via PM. I will review the case and if there is information that indicates there has been a misunderstanding, I will be lenient with the decision that has been made.
It is a war and I understand your feelings. But I don't think it's ok to bring pets to the "new" clan map. It is the player's responsibility to keep them alive. To make it fair for everyone, I want players to report here viewtopic.php?t=18931

and the report should be written in this way.
viewtopic.php?t=18404

Hi GM...

The problem is...the misunderstanding are allways against Latinos a Russians....
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

OVA wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:55 pm
Hi GM...

The problem is...the misunderstanding are allways against Latinos a Russians....
This is a baseless and blatantly false accusation, as you already know. Players from all parts of the world get jailed for various reasons. Nobody is so special that they get extra punishments from the GM team, no matter how unfair they think it is for them to actually get punished for breaking the rules they agreed to when they created their accounts.
Get over yourself, and that goes to EVERYONE EVERYWHERE.
Omnes Autem Uri
OVA

Post by OVA »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:41 am
OVA wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:55 pm
Hi GM...

This is a baseless and blatantly false accusation, as you already know. Players from all parts of the world get jailed for various reasons. Nobody is so special that they get extra punishments from the GM team, no matter how unfair they think it is for them to actually get punished for breaking the rules they agreed to when they created their accounts.
Get over yourself, and that goes to EVERYONE EVERYWHERE.
wow... the true hurts you...lolololol
Aogon

Post by Aogon »

While we like to encourage discussion in the forum, comments like yours aren't productive OVA. Please follow the forum rules with regards to having respectful commentary. Thanks.

Forum rules:
viewtopic.php?t=1006