Clan maps

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

DwarfTank

Re: Clan maps

Post by DwarfTank »

Akkilles wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:50 am
DwarfTank wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:11 am It's time like these that people really should have listened to what I said, I said the new clan map would cause many issues, and it's all coming out now.... I was said to be "Just Complaining" and then wrongfully accused of "being rude" and "breaking rules" none of which I was actually doing..... but at this point it's absolutely WHATEVER because I give up and refuse to take fire from people with heavy biases..
there won't be a next time that I give warning of the incoming storm, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show.
I can assure you that this you are saying here is completely nonsense and not the truth. Like always, without any context , just words.
That's fine I have plenty of respectable players that support my post. I'll leave it at that no need to step on your feelings. Please don't stomp on mine just because you disagree.
DwarfTank-lvl2306(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2667

-_They tell me that "I am only mortal and no one important" to which I simply reply "prove it"_-
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

DwarfTank wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:55 am
DwarfTank wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:11 am It's time like these that people really should have listened to what I said, I said the new clan map would cause many issues, and it's all coming out now.... I was said to be "Just Complaining" and then wrongfully accused of "being rude" and "breaking rules" none of which I was actually doing..... but at this point it's absolutely WHATEVER because I give up and refuse to take fire from people with heavy biases..
there won't be a next time that I give warning of the incoming storm, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show.
I can assure you that this you are saying here is completely nonsense and not the truth. Like always, without any context , just words.
That's fine I have plenty of respectable players that support my post. I'll leave it at that no need to step on your feelings. Please don't stomp on mine just because you disagree.
I'm giving the correct information ,that is all.
"Feelings" yes absolutely, i react when i see untruthful claims and is not about my clan map (players can hate it for all i care). Is how you have been acting like you know stuff , you don't.
So please stop doing what you are doing right now "telling lies" to create conspiracy amongst players. We have rules, respect that.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Akkilles wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:05 am
DwarfTank wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:55 am
I'm giving the correct information ,that is all.
"Feelings" yes absolutely, i react when i see untruthful claims and is not about my clan map (players can hate it for all i care). Is how you have been acting like you know stuff , you don't.
So please stop doing what you are doing right now "telling lies" to create conspiracy amongst players. We have rules, respect that.
I'm not lying about anything, and I'm not one for conspiracy talk either, why are you so hostile towards me? I've never done anything to you... I can back up everything I say. Link provided if you would like to catch up and understand better.
https://discord.com/channels/6819705319 ... 5130618892
Last edited by DwarfTank on Mon May 13, 2024 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowHood-lvl2667

-_They tell me that "I am only mortal and no one important" to which I simply reply "prove it"_-
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

compbatant wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 11:54 pm GM shouldn't interfere in clan wars on clan maps. Never! I thought this was obvious for all GM and unfortunately it wasn't.
I was going sleep when I got info what happened. I am trying now to fix this. All these players who where put wrongly in jail will be released as soon as possible.
💕🌷
Hello admin, I'm glad to see you 😊As a game admin, you have the right to always choose the best thing You had and have the best GMs But you do not support them when it is necessary Please don't discourage the popular GMs And when writing, try to consider the feeling of GMs The game is really sad without popular GMs Please think of the GMs when you need them most, most players trust them and it's the GMs heartbreak and leaving them. It also makes the players heartbroken
Give them a chance to resolve it with the players themselves if they make a wrong decision
Unfortunately, most of the time it is the GMs who get heartbroken with all the hard work they put into the game
🌸🌷
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

DwarfTank
Do you want me to break it out for you ??

clan map would cause many issues - No the clan map it did not cause this > Akkilles

people with heavy biases - No it wasn't about being biased , it was a BIG misunderstanding (talking about 4.6 incident) and i sat down in hours with all the players involved yesterday, aswell discussed with combatant.

Here is where i think your information is completely wrong.
I'm not being hostile, I'm just informing you.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Akkilles wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:26 am DwarfTank

clan map would cause many issues - No the clan map it did not cause this > Akkilles

people with heavy biases - No it wasn't about being biased , it was a BIG misunderstanding (talking about 4.6 incident) and i sat down in hours with all the players involved yesterday, aswell discussed with combatant.

Thanks it's great that you are outlining where you are misunderstanding and I appreciate it.... You are misunderstanding again though, my post you are responding to is not related to what you are even talking about. My dialogue ends here with you because I don't want there to be any further misunderstanding. Good Day to you or in my own language "Oivez noz vu nto" translation = "Farewell for the night brother"
ShadowHood-lvl2667

Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Akkilles wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:26 am DwarfTank

oh so you are telling us that the clan map had nothing to do with the clan war where the people jailed dragged spawn to peoples pets and the people blocking the way to and from that map...and it was ALL just a misunderstanding... well im sure all those who had pets that can survive there want their pets replaced too
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

I'm telling you what I thought was clear from what combatant already explained here ,regarding Interfering in clan map (here is the problem).
Is not necessary to comment in a personal matter or bringing out off topic stuff. We have to keep discussing about this topic. Any opinions regarding combatant's clarification is more than welcome.

Regarding the pets.
Players knew the danger in bringing pets to new maps and if you haven't seen my warning then I can not help to replace those pets.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

compbatant wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 1:28 am
Rothost wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 am So, what you are telling us is everything that you put in the rules about you can't do this, you can't do that, you can't block access, you can't pet kill is now okay because it's on a clan map... am I correct in this?
I am referring to Rule 9 "Reducing game-playing experience of others!"
you can find there this statement:
If blocking, camping, and possibly other actions are performed in a tactical way for a short time and within a clan fight context, they might be allowed.
All other not allowed things are also not allowed on clan maps too like improper language, using bugs, etc.
Yes, that map is dangerous to pets, but purposely dragging or spawning on pets to kill the pet is one of those not allowed things Comp is talking about, but since GMs are not allowed to "interfere with clan maps", what does that mean for any rules violations on clan maps? Are they now forgiven because they are done on clan map???
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rothost wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 1:54 am
compbatant wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 1:28 am
Rothost wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 am So, what you are telling us is everything that you put in the rules about you can't do this, you can't do that, you can't block access, you can't pet kill is now okay because it's on a clan map... am I correct in this?
I am referring to Rule 9 "Reducing game-playing experience of others!"
you can find there this statement:
If blocking, camping, and possibly other actions are performed in a tactical way for a short time and within a clan fight context, they might be allowed.
All other not allowed things are also not allowed on clan maps too like improper language, using bugs, etc.
well, the people that were blocking did so for long periods, hence they were jailed. So the presidence is now, if you get jailed on a clan map for such, contact YOU and be set free. Thanks for the clarification...
And let's just not forgot.
Fenix got jailed and then forced the team to release tigre and got his way. As easy as that. This is bad

Ariminum
First FT Lumberjack World Champion

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, The team page

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst