ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

AZ_YT

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by AZ_YT »

hope it wont look ride to say, Its kinda good idea yet it would be better if we make the mechanism bit professional too, for example: each day our merchant introduce a list of items and players will choose max 3 items for that day ( choices and list will be resets as the main idea suggested so the list contains same items.
you're right. it should look good, and the testers will make sure that it looks "professional".

I will complete my idea. the player approaches the trader and a dialog box appears, for example (I'm not good at this)
the player: hello, trader
NPC trader: Hello, (nickname). today I have such an assortment.

at this stage, the inventory is displayed in it, as in the store.

it would be good if the seller offered things that are not available in regular stores. (for example, ingots, 2K items, drops mobs)
Leone

Post by Leone »

Variations of this idea have been suggested before. Personally, i think it sounds promising but I wonder if there are reasons for not implementing them.

Still, a nice idea and this is exactly the purpose of this thread!
-AKUMA-

Post by -AKUMA- »

Thanks for your support Leone :)
This idea may need new mechanisms since its not a usual event we happens to see often. So new developments needed. It doesnt look like a easy task if its gonna apply.
Yet the idea of giving conversation to merchant npc is a cool thing as Az mentioned it (AZ Even if you feel you were not good at that you can get better of course bro you brought up ideas that important)
Long Live Arch Nemesis
-AKUMA- archer
_AKUMA_ mage

Post by -AKUMA- »

Also about the new clan map, i just gave some ideas into my posts which ill refer to them here so we can have a little discussion about them (if they can get any better or even be cancelled xd) | viewtopic.php?t=19542&start=10
-AKUMA- wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:11 am
I believe making a new mechanisms so pets wont attack mobs in clan maps, as same as mobs dont attack pets would be a piece of artwork.
Or making another new mechanism that people can park pets in a safe area where mobs can not enter at all cost or using guardian NPC with 10M str for example
I have also read the topic Akkiles suggested me on my report and ive saw the idea of allow/hide pets function by the only Octopus who is a Doctor (xd) which got reasonable answers too. | viewtopic.php?t=15877&hilit=Hide+pet&start=10

Yet i refered that so i can ask if the first idea and this one gonna have same mechanism and can be abused too.

P.S: I also like that this friendly talks stays as friendly terms too so we can share our ideas without any issues, with respectful manners. I know We have diffrent thoughts and Point of views even on same exact subjects.
Long Live Arch Nemesis
-AKUMA- archer
_AKUMA_ mage

Post by Leone »

If you read below the Dr Octopus post, there is a discussion about why this may not be a good idea. There is also a link to former GM Araskkho who had posted her thoughts about a related idea in 2017.
messi

Post by messi »

-AKUMA- wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:37 pm Also about the new clan map, i just gave some ideas into my posts which ill refer to them here so we can have a little discussion about them (if they can get any better or even be cancelled xd) | viewtopic.php?t=19542&start=10
-AKUMA- wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:11 am
I believe making a new mechanisms so pets wont attack mobs in clan maps, as same as mobs dont attack pets would be a piece of artwork.
Or making another new mechanism that people can park pets in a safe area where mobs can not enter at all cost or using guardian NPC with 10M str for example
I have also read the topic Akkiles suggested me on my report and ive saw the idea of allow/hide pets function by the only Octopus who is a Doctor (xd) which got reasonable answers too. | viewtopic.php?t=15877&hilit=Hide+pet&start=10

Yet i refered that so i can ask if the first idea and this one gonna have same mechanism and can be abused too.

P.S: I also like that this friendly talks stays as friendly terms too so we can share our ideas without any issues, with respectful manners. I know We have diffrent thoughts and Point of views even on same exact subjects.
A pretty bad idea, how gonna comb make money if pets dont die anymore, lol
-AKUMA-

Post by -AKUMA- »

Messi, the last paragraph was actually related to people like you.
Dont bother yourself
All i need is some good ideas to develop the rules realm.
Its been a decade and this new challenge is a critical start point.
We have the experience. We have people who are pro map makers, scenario writes, Supporting Team as GMs for FT. We can bring good changes.
Thats why i shared my ideas here, personally i believe its possible to do safe zones for pets easiers
Long Live Arch Nemesis
-AKUMA- archer
_AKUMA_ mage

Post by Lestat »

There are safe pet zones... Your house or stable.

You realize you are asking them to take one of the highest money maker in game and reducing the income? Would you take a job that reduces your pay while you gain nothing in return?

There has to be a bit of common sense when you think up "new"?? Ideas?
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
-AKUMA-

Post by -AKUMA- »

Im not referring to houses and stables we dont call them safe zones even.
Safe zones are like shop, you are immune to pvp bcuz of the shop range.
If you have read my post, i asked for this kinda mechanism to pets, to bee immune for PvE.
As long as the "Its only for money" doesnt approve officially, its fine to bring suggestions.
Long Live Arch Nemesis
-AKUMA- archer
_AKUMA_ mage

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS, bugs fixing

Post by messi »

So my little guys, apparently i saw comp saying he made the game alone writing 80 000 codes, which i believe is pretty hard no doubt, while he focuses at the same time on a diffrent game:forgotten lands: which tbh nobody plays from the ft community(i tried it too, ft is better) so he says he doesnt have the time to fix bugs, but np, my solution is easy and simple since im younger i go with the time, here the solution.

A:buy chat gbt 5, and use that as a help for coding, pretty easy, wont cost you much and gone be a huge help.

B: pay someone to fix it on giber, there are profesiional programmers that dont charg a lot for it maybe like 20-100
Screenshot_20240515-145451_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240515-145451_Chrome.jpg (263.13 KiB) Viewed 423 times
Screenshot_20240515-145457_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240515-145457_Chrome.jpg (277.6 KiB) Viewed 423 times
Screenshot_20240515-145451_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240515-145451_Chrome.jpg (263.13 KiB) Viewed 423 times
$ if i remember right, maybe a little more, you probably made enough money from. ft to pay that....if needed i can buy 100lvls ;) nphere are some screens, so i dont want excuses, btw idk what programm u used..so u need go fiber check
Attachments
Screenshot_20240515-145504_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240515-145504_Chrome.jpg (235.35 KiB) Viewed 423 times