ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS, bugs fixing

Post by Barkley »

messi wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:57 pm A:buy chat gbt 5, and use that as a help for coding, pretty easy, wont cost you much and gone be a huge help.

B: pay someone to fix it on giber, there are profesiional programmers that dont charg a lot for it maybe like 20-100Screenshot_20240515-145451_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240515-145457_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240515-145451_Chrome.jpg$ if i remember right, maybe a little more, you probably made enough money from. ft to pay that....if needed i can buy 100lvls ;) nphere are some screens, so i dont want excuses, btw idk what programm u used..so u need go fiber check
ChatGPT isn't fool proffed... But it probably speeds stuff up...
The paying someone to make the game better won't happen as were talking about comp here.

Because in comps eyes:
Money > player happines

Ariminum
First FT Lumberjack World Champion

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, The team page

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Lestat

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Lestat »

I'm all for suggestions, but since you've been here since 2016, you should understand a few things. One, without purchases the "free" game doesn't exist, you'd pay for the game. So any suggestions that reduce income will always be rejected. Secondly, many of you newer players(Im still around from beta) need to utilize the search tab, find out if your new ideas are even new. There were(are) good ideas that could(should?) be looked into.

It would be nice tho, as suggestions are looked at, a thread to show suggestions and reasons they will/won't work. Perfect example here: players want full gear sets for 3500+. This would cause a major break of the game. 15k+ can already tank max tower, so adding better gear makes builds pointless as a deterrent. Simple answer would be raise building levels, except that causes game to crash, so since we can't up builds, adding more powerful gear isn't a good idea.

I'm not trashing anyone for wanting a better game experience. I just don't like turning a classic game into a remake of the newest fad game. The store is already full of those.

I believe our biggest adversary to a better game is the developer. He's made it known his new game is where he spends a lot of his times and money. So instead of investing into an already strong game, he's following trends. I mean it took over 10yrs of asking before we got a max level.. That should have been a day1 type thing. The main advancements in gameplay have come from players. Only because we know the needs of the players.

There's a reason the most seasoned players quit, the advancements that were needed to keep a fair and balanced game were overlooked in order to feed hungry pockets. And now the game falls slowly into chaos, because the structure that should have been, wasn't.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Lestat wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:21 pmIt would be nice tho, as suggestions are looked at, a thread to show suggestions and reasons they will/won't work.
That is a great idea.
The only question is, how do we get them to do that if they don't really do much about these ideas?

Lestat wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:21 pm I believe our biggest adversary to a better game is the developer. He's made it known his new game is where he spends a lot of his times and money. So instead of investing into an already strong game, he's following trends. I mean it took over 10yrs of asking before we got a max level.. That should have been a day1 type thing. The main advancements in gameplay have come from players. Only because we know the needs of the players.

There's a reason the most seasoned players quit, the advancements that were needed to keep a fair and balanced game were overlooked in order to feed hungry pockets. And now the game falls slowly into chaos, because the structure that should have been, wasn't.
You're right.

Ariminum
First FT Lumberjack World Champion

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, The team page

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
AZ_YT

Post by AZ_YT »

This is a new idea. Correct me if this is not true.

I propose adding a mechanism for terraforming the territory to the game, the player could change the landscape, he has all the necessary tools (Pickaxe, axe, shovel, Hammer).The game has enough types of tools to allow you to build Clan buildings. Perhaps this idea will influence the outcome of the clan war.

So, add the ability to create water, a river, bridges over rivers, boulders, forests. And also earth, rocky earth, sandstone.

Of course, with all this good there must be rules, One of the important rules is that a player cannot create a dead end from a clan until it has been agreed upon with the neighboring clans of this adjacent territory. The same goes for enemies who will attack.