Increasing Gold Value

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: Increasing Gold Value

Post by Ryaca »

Cashew, I believe this was the topic he was talking about:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13594
BOO!:ghost:
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

[quote="Cashew"]@mad I've read the thread a few times and don't see any reference to that here in this one maybe it's in a different one.

I remember hearing somewhere about high lvl players tanking devils at the houses altar for 1m ea, that's what I thought he was talking about.

The idea sounds nice but unless it was instanced for each player where you could set a specific spawn rate and have it to yourself and pay so much gold to rent it per hour..... people would just leech of the person buying it rendering the whole "buying a spawn" rather pointless.

@Black I know people that are twice my level but half the account age from levels bought, and players half my level with 10x my age that just don't grind much so level has nothing to do with it.

Edit I know what devils youre talking about now, I just never noticed that it took my gold when I was training on them lol.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

New gold sink idea:
A daily toll to use the Quartermaster area.
We all agree that gold values in FT are overinflated, to say the least. I saw a player at start map offering 300m for the items he needed to do the QM quest and get a level, 3 times. QM has become a fast alternative for players with excessive gold reserves to gain fast levels. For comparison, right now at start map, buying a single level from a player who bought with real money costs about 2b per level.

My suggestion to remove some of the excess gold in FT is to add a daily toll to use the QM room, similar to the toll to use the Stables. While the amount of the toll can be up for debate, this would help the game while still allowing those players who only go there to craft shouldn't have to constantly pay the toll, hence my suggestion of a daily.

Anyone else have any ideas?
Omnes Autem Uri
CKA3O4HuK

Post by CKA3O4HuK »

I think we need to add new quests to game more often. At moment, new quests are added to game only 1-2 per year. This is rare, so players have time to collect gold in their free time. It would be nice to increase it of added quests to 10-12 per year. :?
Forgotten tales and Forgotten lands is my favourite games

My accounts:
OantoskaO (archer) 3400
Aleksey (mage) 750
KOMAPEHOK (dwarf) 200
ivanov221 (swordman) 150
ivanov225 (ogre) 100
CKA3O4HuK and other trading accounts

Map Maker