FT getting to soft

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

messi

FT getting to soft

Post by messi »

With more and more updates ft got always softer, exmaple: recolor item, with tthe situation now, u get 3k, full recolor set and dont need to worry someone kill u in a pvp, all he gets is just pvp points which are useless to be honest, next thinh is the stall, the new feature was pretty cool and new, but it kills ft on its hardest, with this if you die in a clan war, you need ealk 30 secs and ur back, in the old ft you had to walk a lot.more, which feeled like a real punishment, i think ft getting to soft is the reaaon a lot ppl quit, my idea is to make a revote if recolored gear should be droppable, times change, i think a lot ppl would now say it should drop(me atleast 100%) and maybe to delete the stall(making a vote)

Edit 24.5.24
A better idea solution, would be time punishment, or atleast at clan maps, if u die, before you can enter again clan map you have to wait 2-3 mins, bcs u dont get nanything from killing your enemys, they are back in 20 sec with teleport+speed pots, no punishment for killing someone, so a punish time would be usefull

Lasa19
Last edited by messi on Fri May 24, 2024 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayoub

Re: FT getting to soft

Post by Ayoub »

+1
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
AZ_YT

Post by AZ_YT »

If I understand you correctly, you want to remove teleports and quickly move around the map, removing the accumulation of teleports by 0.0 and 0.-1. Is it possible to delete something that has already been done?

Regarding updates, don’t you think there are not enough updates that will add new weapons and new armor? Maybe you should do this in your free time.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I definitely agree with the general issue ft is facing, the one which you mention, though I disagree with your solution.

This idea, to make recoloured items dropable, had been rejected many times before your post, and they are most certainly not going to do it. The simple fact, that it has not been dropable for this long, means it cannot become so now, as people have paid for these items and comp cannot just suddenly make them dropable, it might even be illegal.

The game desperately needs a new thing making PvP worthwhile, but that thing cannot be making recoloured items dropable.

Ariminum
First FT Lumberjack World Champion

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, The team page

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

messi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:40 am With more and more updates ft got always softer, exmaple: recolor item, with tthe situation now, u get 3k, full recolor set and dont need to worry someone kill u in a pvp, all he gets is just pvp points which are useless to be honest, next thinh is the stall, the new feature was pretty cool and new, but it kills ft on its hardest, with this if you die in a clan war, you need ealk 30 secs and ur back, in the old ft you had to walk a lot.more, which feeled like a real punishment, i think ft getting to soft is the reaaon a lot ppl quit, my idea is to make a revote if recolored gear should be droppable, times change, i think a lot ppl would now say it should drop(me atleast 100%) and maybe to delete the stall(mqking a vote)

Lasa19
The facts are:

#1) FT is a RPG with pvp potential...NOT a PVP game

#2) if you make gears droppable, recolors won't sell any more, and people will quit wearing gears in pvp = Compb lost revenue...

So No it would not be advantageous to do the changes you specify
:lol:
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Leone

Post by Leone »

Recoloured gear is here to stay in its current form, as described above.

There is nothing stopping players who enjoy pvp having an unwritten rule that they will equip gear that has not been recoloured.

Of course, this would rely upon trust but it is certainly something that could be discussed and agreed by clan dukes.

Regarding teleports, if players don't like them, for whatever reason, then they don't have to use them! Not only that, but some players would like even more of them:
viewtopic.php?p=149143#p149143
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

I already tried to add this ideas to bring the adrenaline back to pvp lovers, bcs adding clan map not always a solution. Players need Samthing to fight for. Rewards. Drops...
I tried to add this.
-pvp tournaments 16...8...4...semi finals and finals
-monthly pvp score rewards
-Last man standing tournaments
-PvP maze tournament
-Hunting pvp they tried to add 1 . It's similar to LordOfLies he don't just run when he get red .he fight till the end and give special drops(3,5k for exemple)
-grp VS grp Cage (4v4) or (2vs2)...
-pvp maze full of boxes (+5tools or special item) and players killing eash others the 1 who find the boxe ll lose it after he die to his killer . the only way to keep the loot it's to kill all the players or find the portal to out from the maze.

And many good ideas
More active players- More challenge.
They were just ideas added to the tones of ideas we suggested before.
But no one care i think they just want ft to sty like this.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Leone wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:44 pm There is nothing stopping players who enjoy pvp having an unwritten rule that they will equip gear that has not been recoloured.
Of course, this would rely upon trust but it is certainly something that could be discussed and agreed by clan dukes.
I doubt that that is realistic within today's ft, though I suppose you could do that on a smaller scale in edge cases.

I for one wouldn't do it, as I obviously don't want serious items equipped that can be dropped.
It is necessary for comp to add something to make PvP worthwhile again, but, and I repeat, he will not and should not do that via making recoloured items droppable.

Ayoub and others have had some very good ideas to resolve these problems in PvP. It would be nice to see those used in practice.

Ariminum
First FT Lumberjack World Champion

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, The team page

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
messi

Post by messi »

Rothost wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:37 pm
messi wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:40 am With more and more updates ft got always softer, exmaple: recolor item, with tthe situation now, u get 3k, full recolor set and dont need to worry someone kill u in a pvp, all he gets is just pvp points which are useless to be honest, next thinh is the stall, the new feature was pretty cool and new, but it kills ft on its hardest, with this if you die in a clan war, you need ealk 30 secs and ur back, in the old ft you had to walk a lot.more, which feeled like a real punishment, i think ft getting to soft is the reaaon a lot ppl quit, my idea is to make a revote if recolored gear should be droppable, times change, i think a lot ppl would now say it should drop(me atleast 100%) and maybe to delete the stall(mqking a vote)

Lasa19
The facts are:

#1) FT is a RPG with pvp potential...NOT a PVP game

#2) if you make gears droppable, recolors won't sell any more, and people will quit wearing gears in pvp = Compb lost revenue...

So No it would not be advantageous to do the changes you specify
:lol:
had a better idea, to make after you die a pumsh counter on clan map, so lets sqy you fie on clan map, before you can enter again, you need to wait 2-3 mins cause most ppl after 20 secs back, so whats the point of killing enemys...
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I'm not in a clan and don't enjoy pvp so this is a novice suggestion and can be dismissed or ridiculed without any offense! :)

It seems to me in a time of war nobody injured goes right back into battle. Since dying in FT isn't permanent, let's call it rather a serious injury. What those in war do is go to the hospital or get the services of a medic and only returned when sufficiently healed.

How about a hospital at 0.0 that all dead accounts, severely injured let's say go to automatically. When you arrive a counter starts and you cannot leave until the duration has ended. I guess since a medieval game it could be a hut with various mage attendants walking about. When time is finished exit at usual spot by the fountain.

Okay a logical suggestion...but that wait might be unendurable knowing your builds and friends are needing you.! :o
Retired