As the description says!
Moderators: Leone , Game Administrators , Forum Manager
Death Worm
Posts: 51 Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:37 pm
Post
by Death Worm » Tue Nov 12, 2024 4:55 pm
Please ban Yfars and put a person on the game moderation post. I said a person, not an animal
There are no players in the game, almost everyone is dead!
This is the most realistic game about the post-apocalypse, everything alive there is dead, I don't see anyone XD
#YFARSBANNEDPLEASE
Compbatant - Untrusted person, liar and hypocrite.
Jdjsnaba
Posts: 131 Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:54 pm
Post
by Jdjsnaba » Tue Nov 12, 2024 5:00 pm
Death Worm wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2024 4:55 pm
Please ban Yfars and put a person on the game moderation post. I said a person, not an animal
There are no players in the game, almost everyone is dead!
This is the most realistic game about the post-apocalypse, everything alive there is dead, I don't see anyone XD
#YFARSBANNEDPLEASE
you've got the wrong forum
Wertyol
Barkley
Posts: 665 Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Contact:
Post
by Barkley » Tue Nov 12, 2024 5:32 pm
You can raise your concerns with comp privately.
Will he listen? Of course not. Will he even read it? Probably not.
You're not happy? Well, that's your problem. It's not he gets the fact that his own pocket is missing out.
That's the world we live in.
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1689 Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am
Post
by madmaniacal1 » Tue Nov 12, 2024 6:06 pm
Jdjsnaba wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2024 5:00 pm
Death Worm wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2024 4:55 pm
#YFARSBANNEDPLEASE
you've got the wrong forum
While I'm inclined to agree with you, Werty, at least they posted it in the correct subforum.
Complaining here about Omega Vanitas is about as "Off Topic" as it gets...
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight
Posts: 6517 Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockhiem nord i Steinhus nær Kedington
Post
by LostKnight » Thu Jan 09, 2025 3:48 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2024 6:06 pm
{snip}
Complaining here about Omega Vanitas is about as "Off Topic" as it gets...
YUP, looks off topic to me.
LostKnight of the Lost Table
Per Ardua Ad Astra
Rekkitorr
Posts: 16 Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2025 6:00 pm
Post
by Rekkitorr » Fri Feb 07, 2025 5:41 pm
Interesting...
Last edited by
Rekkitorr on Sat Feb 08, 2025 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only you can change yourself...
merisajan
Posts: 1000 Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:49 am
Post
by merisajan » Tue May 27, 2025 11:24 pm
I am still alive,
I am not dead. I am here,
You have two big eyes,
you are always feverish with love
Your eyes are made of high quality
. How are your eyes
LostKnight
Posts: 6517 Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockhiem nord i Steinhus nær Kedington
Post
by LostKnight » Fri May 30, 2025 11:09 pm
merisajan wrote: Tue May 27, 2025 11:24 pm
I am still alive,
I am not dead. I am here,
Best news in a long time.
LostKnight of the Lost Table
Per Ardua Ad Astra
merisajan
Posts: 1000 Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:49 am
Post
by merisajan » Sat May 31, 2025 9:10 pm
You have two big eyes,
you are always feverish with love
Your eyes are made of high quality
. How are your eyes