That's correct. The stats around crafting are explained here:
viewtopic.php?p=72354#p72354
Gold Plates are another good option for boosting craft stats.
*Bug_Report*
Moderators: Leone, Game Administrators, Forum Manager
- Leone
- Posts: 5291
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
- Location: Ashdown Village
- SK1976
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 am
- Location: germany
- Contact:
Re: *Bug_Report*
WHEN WILL THE EXISTING BUGS WITH INVISIBLE NPCs BE FIXED ?
Its time to fix them !
Its nerving a lot and this game is not playable for new players, because they not knowing that NPCs are in front of them and they searching hours around and around because they are invisble !
It is very rustrating for new players and for older too
FIX THEM !!!!
SK
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Its time to fix them !
Its nerving a lot and this game is not playable for new players, because they not knowing that NPCs are in front of them and they searching hours around and around because they are invisble !
It is very rustrating for new players and for older too
FIX THEM !!!!
SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
-
Crazzy
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:38 am
Progression error in the Hobbs Gold Mine mission
I am writing to report an error that is preventing me from progressing in the Hobbs Gold Mine questline with my character, Crazzy.
I followed the steps outlined in the official guide, but I am completely stuck. Here is the exact sequence of events I completed:
First, I gathered the ingots, obtained the tools, and returned them to the foreman located on the map in the bottom-right area.
After that, I visited the supervisor on the map in the top-right area, who gave me the go-ahead.
The supervisor assigned me the next quest, which involves finding the supplies clerk (the NPC dressed in pink).
According to the guide, I should now speak to this supplies clerk so he can send me to consult with the Ardesia shipping company.
The issue is that I am unable to interact or speak with the supplies clerk (the pink NPC). I cannot access him or initiate the conversation required for him to send me to Ardesia. Furthermore, the previous supervisor did not give me a key to access that specific area.
I followed the steps outlined in the official guide, but I am completely stuck. Here is the exact sequence of events I completed:
First, I gathered the ingots, obtained the tools, and returned them to the foreman located on the map in the bottom-right area.
After that, I visited the supervisor on the map in the top-right area, who gave me the go-ahead.
The supervisor assigned me the next quest, which involves finding the supplies clerk (the NPC dressed in pink).
According to the guide, I should now speak to this supplies clerk so he can send me to consult with the Ardesia shipping company.
The issue is that I am unable to interact or speak with the supplies clerk (the pink NPC). I cannot access him or initiate the conversation required for him to send me to Ardesia. Furthermore, the previous supervisor did not give me a key to access that specific area.
- Attachments
-
- That's the key he didn't give me
- Screenshot_20260925_234947_YouTube.jpg (336.2 KiB) Viewed 144 times