Bug with mage defensive spells

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

0rion79

Bug with mage defensive spells

Post by 0rion79 »

Hi. Playing the game, I have seen that there is a bug with the non-offensive spells cast by the mage.
- Slow spell looks totally ineffective, and in fact I have sold it immediately.
- Armor spell works wrong, since it only gives my part an overall +2 bonus to Armor class, without considering the multiplier: 0.1 per Mana point. Being my mage at 19th level with 54 max mana point and being the equation 2+(0.1xMP), we should have 2+(0.1*54) = 2+5,4=+7, rounded down, and it still gives me only +2 no matter what. Also the spell duration is really too brief!
- Healing spell: harder to tell, but I'm almost sure that it doesn't consider the max mana value and each time it heals only 50 hp to each of my party members
Insider

Re: Bug with mage defensive spells

Post by Insider »

I answered you in main post.The result ÷ to all party members...
:)
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

HAHAHHAHAHA SLOWSPELL INEFFECTIVE. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA *PAUSES FOR BREATH* HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *COUGH* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
ChrisPH

Post by ChrisPH »

DavidIcke wrote:HAHAHHAHAHA SLOWSPELL INEFFECTIVE. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA *PAUSES FOR BREATH* HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *COUGH* HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
In the offline game, I have found the slow spell to be of very limited effectiveness. So much so that it is not really worth it taking up space in the backpack.
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:I answered you in main post.The result ÷ to all party members...
:)
Told you, I have experimented and you were wrong.

About the mage spells, it looks like that the offensive spells are overpowered than the MMOPRG while the defensive are underpowered, since they don't include the multiplier described in their text.