ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ironclad

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by ironclad »

It would be nice if offline version you could buy the armor and weapons (for example level 50 shield, sword, club, Axe, exc) in a shop that you can only get from spawn party's online.I love the offline but having limited gear drags the game down. Please and thank you.
Hellorc

Post by Hellorc »

Add character's hp point's in number,add damage taken or done to someone when fighting add classes on start warrior,thief,mage i know it's a lot of job to do if i can help in anyway just send an email to me
zilolo

Post by zilolo »

Hiya,
I've got an idea that you can delete quest.
Hopefully this helps.
Just a young kiwi learning the way...

ps; I can speak either chinese or english don't hesitate to pm me if you need help translating something
dragkardragcar

Post by dragkardragcar »

kollex wrote:1.USABILITY

a) - current mana as number or more visible gauge (a depleting circular border around main weapon 'button' or an orb-like representation - as a background to the weapon in use);
b) - PC identifier on pop-ups upon char click - to avoid sending PM to wrong chars in crowded areas etc.;
c) - move drops away from chat - it often gets unnoticed in active conversations (can be a setting in a menu: 'with chat', 'below map', 'bottom' etc.;
d) - more friend slots and more friend records per page (can also be a setting in menu, like font size for such menus). Unlimited friend slots for mods - to be able to add all players, who might need online help;
e) - chat line settings: font size, number of lines, stay-on-screen time.

2.CONTROLS

a) - "combined" mode of controlling your PC: sensor for usual mode + joystick for exact positioning, especially in crowded places;
b) - more skill 'buttons'. E.g. playing mage I might want to have all 5 spells + health AND mana potions readily available
c) - switchable skills: auto-switching on, when selected, after 'wait' time; visual timer for it: depleting border or background.

3. MAP

a) - more contacts visible per map square. 2 is not enough. might also use a couple of menu settings, like number and font size.

4. GENERAL

a) - pet pass-through-ability by owner and, possibly by other players. if made not passable by others, should be made possible to attack and defend in turn. otherwise one can use, say, sieges to completely block whole areas;
b) - easily identifiable self for better control of own health in, say, spawn parties (an on/off/more opts immersion setting );
c) - at least fix the catching bermuda triangles, like the one to the right from road south from $100 city, where you get blocked by own pets and need either drop 'em or outside help.

... to be continued
i think i actualy sugggested most of this post before great thinking kollez now add to make ano fight stance for pets so they dont die so often... (-:
kollex

Post by kollex »

dragkardragcar wrote: i think i actualy sugggested most of this post before
lol, that was one of my first posts, if not first ever.
no worries, I'm not taking any recognition or rewards for any of this ))
just wrote what I saw without reading through first 40+ pages of the topic ))
dragkardragcar

Post by dragkardragcar »

kollex wrote:
dragkardragcar wrote: i think i actualy sugggested most of this post before
lol, that was one of my first posts, if not first ever.
no worries, I'm not taking any recognition or rewards for any of this ))
just wrote what I saw without reading through first 40+ pages of the topic ))
Lazy (-;
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

here's a few things u need to fix the problems with the true melee sword dwarf ogre in combat both pvm and PvP. I'm getting really really tired of standing next to something attacking me yet I can't hit back. In PvP once you've "targeted" someone you should stay locked on and your character should move to engage. And keep moving, attacking them.Dwarfs n ogres speed MUST be changed. In fact make these 3 classes faster than the others. Also mostly in the PvP vein but also useful in pvm armor n shields that reflect deflect or absorb spells and ranged weapon fire. Armor with regen capacity built in that works while fighting. A regen ability gained at say lvl 50 or 100 that progresses as u lvl up. Start out with weaker forms of these items and let us craft them better. Speed armor, blur armor lots of possibilities.
ayc

Post by ayc »

Any opinions on the following suggestions?
1.Other clans can get loot out of destroying other clan's building (gold/items)
2.Mage spells are given as skills,so that you wouldn't carry them in your backpack anymore.
3.Some sort of wager battle (bet) with an arena.PvP would be disabled outside the arena,with rocks preventing audience from helping.
4.Choosing logo for your clan,such as swords logo,shield,etc..
Players have been giving such suggestions,what do you guys think?
Alts:
DeathWish (dwarf)
Storm (archer)
Mysterious (mage)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

what would it look like if melee had range 2 instead of 1? I think it would still be fine visually, and would help tremendously with playability
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

ayc wrote:Any opinions on the following suggestions?
1.Other clans can get loot out of destroying other clan's building (gold/items)
2.Mage spells are given as skills,so that you wouldn't carry them in your backpack anymore.
3.Some sort of wager battle (bet) with an arena.PvP would be disabled outside the arena,with rocks preventing audience from helping.
4.Choosing logo for your clan,such as swords logo,shield,etc..
Players have been giving such suggestions,what do you guys think?
First 2 ideas are cool!
3,4 arent must have, but also great :)