jailed 7 days

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Acnologia
Location: Where you always are but no see me (get good eye, i'm EVRYWHERE!)

Re: jailed 7 days

Post by Acnologia »

Asmodeous wrote:The first person i ever knew to have bought a house around my age group at the time was 16yrs old. He went in on it with his two brothers. 1/3 each. They never moved into it of course but with a bit of help from their parents they set it all up to be a rental property.

Now hes 25 or 26. They all still own that same house but live it it now. They each have their own houses they rent out for income. Their also in good jobs now. Their working on buying some million dollar house nearly outright aswell.

Wish i knew what they did to start it all off lol. Then again i never saw them much at school as theyd already found their niches and started working and skilling up.
i've alredy buy the house but want make some + on it, will give u a photo that weekend, maybe its on ruin but love the garden, house etc^^
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

here's a link to some photos of the house that i'm buying.

Sorry had to delete the photos. vicbri
Mike McGuire

Post by Mike McGuire »

LMFAO
A tower was built ---> A tower was destroyed
A tower was given ---> A tower was void
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Sorry Vicbri
i understand why you deleted them, however, there were no bad images in it, just harmless pictures of the playboy mansion, and some fully clothed models.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

I wouldnt buy a ruined house if thats what youve said. But eitherway i hold massive disbelief that you have enough for 11m ft levels and/or a house, going by track record that is. Still waiting on your proposed attack day aswell.

Is it actually going to be worthwhile showing up? Or are the towers going to do our jobs for us?
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

lol
Acnologia

Post by Acnologia »

Asmodeous wrote:I wouldnt buy a ruined house if thats what youve said. But eitherway i hold massive disbelief that you have enough for 11m ft levels and/or a house, going by track record that is.
LoL when will be o city will show u photos, ruined but too much beatiful
Asmodeous wrote:Still waiting on your proposed attack day aswell.

Is it actually going to be worthwhile showing up? Or are the towers going to do our jobs for us?
I'll attak on few time, and u know the day alredy LoL
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

I forget details like these Toad. Post it in the open then all can come and watch
Acnologia

Post by Acnologia »

Asmodeous wrote:I forget details like these Toad. Post it in the open then all can come and watch
atm i've report a litle, may be on 1week (was punish to play sry...) also for house will show u next weekend ^^
DEMONS

Post by DEMONS »

lol are you out yet bro? if not in this cake theres a file 3 spoons and some rope pretty sure you can figure it out :) and thnx for the fair well wishes :ugeek: haha
DEMONS
-FOCUS-
HAMMERBITE
DIGMEUP
GRUNDLE
CARNAGE
DEMONSCENT