Unfairly Jailed

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Unfairly Jailed

Post by Gandalf »

DEMONS, be careful, what you talk here.
your char -FOCUS- has been jailed, because the same char -FOCUS- took control of another character. you said later, it was a misunderstanding. but already account sharing is forbidden and can even lead to permanent jailing. additionally, and more severe, there was another attempt to get control of a char with the same IP, you use. and the IP is the one, we use as identification.
so be happy, that nothing more happened in the end...
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
DEMONS

Post by DEMONS »

hey dont get mad i caught you in a pickle i was just restateing what you mods have posted an since there was no hacking at all, and the password was giving to me the only person at fault is said person yet i was punished for it, in other words its like a double standard on yalls part as in punishing someone for things you guys have clearly posted if it happens its the owners fault, with that said and the posts i have reposted by madmike i shouldnt of been unfairly jailed...... and the more people i ask say the same thing so its not just me....
DEMONS
-FOCUS-
HAMMERBITE
DIGMEUP
GRUNDLE
CARNAGE
DEMONSCENT
DEMONS

Post by DEMONS »

Gandalf wrote:DEMONS, be careful, what you talk here.
your char -FOCUS- has been jailed, because the same char -FOCUS- took control of another character. you said later, it was a misunderstanding. but already account sharing is forbidden and can even lead to permanent jailing. additionally, and more severe, there was another attempt to get control of a char with the same IP, you use. and the IP is the one, we use as identification.
so be happy, that nothing more happened in the end...
so more than one person isnt allowed to play under the same roof? thats a new one on me
DEMONS
-FOCUS-
HAMMERBITE
DIGMEUP
GRUNDLE
CARNAGE
DEMONSCENT
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

More than one person under the same roof can play but your sibling can cause you to get in trouble ;) you share an IP you're both responsible for it...it's not a perfect justice system but there's no way for us to tell family members apart.
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Even if he gave you the pw, sharing passwords is clearly and explicitly against the rules, so please stop saying that you broke that rule but then didn't deserve any punishment... you got off very lightly here and would do well to accept the gift quietly. if you convince us to look more deeply into this case, I suspect very strongly that you will not be pleased with the outcome.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

What if player travels a lot or just change IP? :P
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

this is expected and not an issue at all... no worries ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

players under same roof: IP owner has full responsibility. check your countries laws and you will find the § ;)

different players on same char: not allowed.

in the end, both is on your risk, not on ours.

player changes ip: if with proxy, its against the game rules. if its normal travelling, no issue.

sharing your password: yes, its on your own risk and you will not get help. but still, a stealer can get punished, too. usually, we jail both the stealing char and the stolen char permanently.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
DEMONS

Post by DEMONS »

lol around and around in circles we go with you bro like a broke record i know people dont like being proved wrong but facts are facts with this said anyone that reads this can see i was unfairly punished no matter how you word it, just stateing the obvious no need to get your undys in a bunch we all make mistakes we are human uno, with that said this will be my last post on this topic sorry for any feelings or nerves ive struck i still love ya gandy :roll: ...... Now i must go back to saveing the world until next time *swoops cape around and vanishes..... :lol:
DEMONS
-FOCUS-
HAMMERBITE
DIGMEUP
GRUNDLE
CARNAGE
DEMONSCENT
Insider

Post by Insider »

Has just been complaining about it with toad. Some thousands people may have same IP. And what if some of them have same IP?

I have same IP with at least 2 players, and i know them very well, we play together!

As its forbidden to use proxy to change IP, idk if this rule perspective... It may cause many accidental bans...