minimum level required: is this necessary?

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rizzo

Re: minimum level required: is this necessary?

Post by Rizzo »

Man.. you got me -__-
ogonbat

Post by ogonbat »

Excuse me , boys, but i posted a topic in a polite way trying to discuss about a point of the game. After Gandalf replied me i quoted his answer with my point of view and expect an aswer on what i wrote , let me say u started another discussion that here is off topic.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Rizzo wrote:You are the only gm im talking to right now,so you must be the one who is offended lol. Im not attacking, just criticizing. I think it's funny, you respond when I "attack" the game. But say nothing when I ask for help or make a suggestion.
that only 1 answers does not mean, the others are not thinking the same. i already warned you in a PM a few days ago and also, on forum.

be more careful here with staff team. we are volunteers, who work for this game and not cowards. if you continue to be destructive here, you get a full ban, including in the game.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

ogonbat - you're correct, as I mentioned, this has been taken off topic... so let's get back on track ;)

your recommendation is for more quests, and we agree... we are adding more quests as often as we can make them. By "we" here, I do not mean GMs by the way... I mean players in general are encouraged to make them if they are so inclined - you needn't be a GM for this (I wasn't for the first maps I made and beginning of houses storyline)

as for xp, it's true you need more at higher levels, but you also gain it faster of course, so the time to gain levels stays quite reasonable imo.

last thing, I'm not sure of your intent with the way you phrased the beginning of your post "excuse me, boys, but.." and you certainly deserve the benefit of any doubt --- so that you are aware, where I live, that reads as an insult (as though you are calling people children and not adults) - if you intended it that way, so be it... but if not, at least now you know ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
ogonbat

Post by ogonbat »

blitzcraig wrote:ogonbat - you're correct, as I mentioned, this has been taken off topic... so let's get back on track ;)

your recommendation is for more quests, and we agree... we are adding more quests as often as we can make them. By "we" here, I do not mean GMs by the way... I mean players in general are encouraged to make them if they are so inclined - you needn't be a GM for this (I wasn't for the first maps I made and beginning of houses storyline)

as for xp, it's true you need more at higher levels, but you also gain it faster of course, so the time to gain levels stays quite reasonable imo.

last thing, I'm not sure of your intent with the way you phrased the beginning of your post "excuse me, boys, but.." and you certainly deserve the benefit of any doubt --- so that you are aware, where I live, that reads as an insult (as though you are calling people children and not adults) - if you intended it that way, so be it... but if not, at least now you know ;)
thank u Blitz, i didn t mean to offend ofc , just 'emphasize' a little because the discussion was going off topic and that arguing begun to be ' personal'. Sometimes i can be a little ironic , but always correct and polite i think ( if u have a different opinion just tell me and i will send u public apologize) . The point is that sometimes the game loose rithm and as a fan of FT i think is correct send a suggestion, and more correct and polite that when talking about a topic , stay on it.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I agree about adding quests and staying on topic ;)
and no apology needed at all... with a worldwide game, I like to point out things people say which may inadvertently offend somebody else, that's all (and appreciate it when others point out the same for me)

so anyway, what levels have been the most noticeable "gaps" for you?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

that only 1 answers does not mean, the others are not thinking the same. i already warned you in a PM a few days ago and also, on forum.

be more careful here with staff team. we are volunteers, who work for this game and not cowards. if you continue to be destructive here, you get a full ban, including in the game.

ogonbat sorry for going off-topic I was frustrated so I started trooling.

Gandalf, before you locked my post you could of at least responded to it! You're the site administration, I'm pretty sure you could of provided some useful "input". But then again, this game has know type of mission restart. I was screwed. Maybe why the gms didn't bother responding I guess.

Btw I don't play the mmo.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

"Gandalf, before you locked my post you could of at least responded to it! You're the site administration, I'm pretty sure you could of provided some useful "input". But then again, this game has know type of mission restart. I was screwed. Maybe why the gms didn't bother responding I guess."

i do not know, which topic you mean.

i have a lot useful input for many persons, i am sure. that does not mean, i provide it always when requested. for example, i will not help with infos, that are in our manuals. i will simply tell to read them.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
VMacurek

Post by VMacurek »

... hmm, I think that some quests could be free of minumum level requirement. Instead minimum level requirement it should be minimum level recommendation (and minimum level requirement would be lower). At least, because most enemies are (simply written):

1. deadly
2. very strong, and still not killable
3. killable, even if still they are very strong (so, only one can be killed at time - and it is very tough fight)
4. killable without serious problems (two or three can be killed at time - but no more, else they become deadly)
5. killable without problems (still they may be tough enemies, when many of them is around you)
6. very weak

For explanation, currently my characters are on level 52. Red croccodiles (Red crozies), leveled 41 (if enemies manual is correct), slowly becomes easily killable. They are currently on level 4 of scale written above.

Quest with elixires for witch's sister has required very low minimum level (but I don't know exact what is that level). And still, as I am currently on level 52, this quest is very dangerous - for blitzbees and ghosts archersd and some other very strong enemies. So, here minimum level (about 50) would be good, for at least safe fulfilling this quest (even if without killing any enemies).