Drops collected not appearing in pack

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Racoon

Drops collected not appearing in pack

Post by Racoon »

Gday guys :-)
Not only while fishing drops collected not appearing in pack I had a dragon drop of a 150 sword not appear in pack after collecting it :-( This happened on lion map today at 02.30 ft time while I was on Racoon.
I am not overly concerned about loss of 150 sword but people look forward to drops and this bug could be extremely discouraging to some people, especially if they lose a high level item.
If this is not a bug but a built in part of chance I recommend fixing it as may cause some people to lose heart in game and stop playing.
Please don't get me wrong I'm not whinging I'm just stating a fact. I'm not going to stop playing because of something like this (you're stuck with me for life mwuhhaha, lol) but I'd like to think I'm looking out for the game I love.
Cheers Racoon
xMortalZ[FTSS]

Re: Drops collected not appearing in pack

Post by xMortalZ[FTSS] »

Same, i thought i was imagining it....I notice it when i mine stone sometimes....I might mine for 20 mins but only find 10 stone in my pack, when i have a lvl 10 mining skill.....
[FTSS]Duke, Financer, Recruiter, Builder, Miner, Axemen, Crafter, Stratgy general, Adminsatrator
James142

Post by James142 »

I can confirm this as well, has happened to me a few times before.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
kromelg

Post by kromelg »

Faced with this bug too.
GAME TRANSLATOR: RUSSIAN РУССКИЙ
GAME MASTER (GM)
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Racoon is right, I have received drops from fishing qnd misc monsters that do not end up in bqckpack as well. It is, to say the least, disheartening when you think you have been lucky enough to get a drop , but dont get into into backpack
Joe

Post by Joe »

Same here
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I think it was Hobbs that explained it best... sometimes the things you catch slip off the hook and get away :-/ they end up being "Fish Tales" Not "Forgotten Tales" haha :lol:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
kromelg

Post by kromelg »

sometimes it happen not only while fishing. Racoon wrote about that at first post.
GAME TRANSLATOR: RUSSIAN РУССКИЙ
GAME MASTER (GM)
sab3rtooth

Post by sab3rtooth »

I thought I was miclicking & discarding items until I saw this!
just joe

Post by just joe »

I understand (not necessarily agree) with this when it comes to fishing. I do not understand why this would be acceptable for mining/ grinding/ chopping or any other source of acquiring items.