pvp should not be endless

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LMZRIP

pvp should not be endless

Post by LMZRIP »

On low-level players and advanced players pvp (both level difference of 3)
When the senior players are low-level players take the initiative attack, senior players can fight back, but shouldn't is permanent, when the senior players counterattack success, and kill attack him the low-level players after, should recovery between the two three levels of restrictions.
This can avoid senior players malicious endless to kill the low-level players.
RyoHazuki

Re: pvp should not be endless

Post by RyoHazuki »

It lasts until the server resets and trust me, things were much worse before this became a thing.
We'd have lower level players getting in big groups and killing one player who was just trying to level, now, at least they know (or they find out the hard way) that they will be vulnerable to their attackees until server reset. It makes them think twice.
LMZRIP

Post by LMZRIP »

However, in my opinion, it is more advanced players malicious bullying junior players, by attracting a large number of monsters to kill low-level players, which occupy a good place
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

LMZRIP wrote:However, in my opinion, it is more advanced players malicious bullying junior players, by attracting a large number of monsters to kill low-level players, which occupy a good place
This behaviour - called spawn killing - is punishable under certain circumstances.
Please report such (including FT server time and screenshot) to one of the GM's.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
Rammsis

Post by Rammsis »

Arachnia wrote:
LMZRIP wrote:However, in my opinion, it is more advanced players malicious bullying junior players, by attracting a large number of monsters to kill low-level players, which occupy a good place
This behaviour - called spawn killing - is punishable under certain circumstances.
Please report such (including FT server time and screenshot) to one of the GM's.
Spawn killing is only way to prevent noobs ruining spots! It can't be punishable!
Only strong motivation rules the world!
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

All FT players once were newbies.

I would have left game very quickly if not some decent players were showing how to act properly.

Be such a decent player, too. ;)
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
TinyTina

Post by TinyTina »

Arachnia wrote:All FT players once were newbies.

I would have left game very quickly if not some decent players were showing how to act properly.

Be such a decent player, too. ;)

I had this problem at first too, felt like everyone was assholes ( sorry for the language ) but it kinda felt like it, but now ive met a few kind people who is trying to spread a good feel of the game