Pet Question

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Pet Question

Post by Ryaca »

How many pets can I have at one time? Also, can I buy the same pet twice and get two identical pets?
BOO!:ghost:
just joe

Re: Pet Question

Post by just joe »

You can buy two pets at one time. One from the magic shop first, then a war dog from the dog trainer. If you get the war dog first you cannot buy one at the magic shop. In the MMO there are other one time use pets (like the yellow archer one map below Silver wood), but I don't know if you can get them in the offline game or when you have other pets. There are also NPCs that will follow you during certain quests, and I believe you can have other pets at the same time. However, if they die you may not be able to finish the quests. Some of the quests can still be completed if you talk to the NPC again.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

If I turned in the war dog to the old man, can I get the war dog again?
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

Sure.

You can buy the dog again and again.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
Rammsis

Post by Rammsis »

just joe wrote:You can buy two pets at one time. One from the magic shop first, then a war dog from the dog trainer. If you get the war dog first you cannot buy one at the magic shop. In the MMO there are other one time use pets (like the yellow archer one map below Silver wood), but I don't know if you can get them in the offline game or when you have other pets. There are also NPCs that will follow you during certain quests, and I believe you can have other pets at the same time. However, if they die you may not be able to finish the quests. Some of the quests can still be completed if you talk to the NPC again.
Somehow it's wrong.... There exist a way to get 3 pets( one of Kings or amazon) but I guess it only works once as one of my friends get king killed and hie cant get it anymore....
Only strong motivation rules the world!
just joe

Post by just joe »

Rammsis wrote: Somehow it's wrong.... There exist a way to get 3 pets( one of Kings or amazon) but I guess it only works once as one of my friends get king killed and hie cant get it anymore....
If you had actually read what I said...
just Joe wrote:There are also NPCs that will follow you during certain quests, and I believe you can have other pets at the same time. However, if they die you may not be able to finish the quests.
Different words were used, but that is exactly what I posted.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Gotta love those pets :D
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

there is also the spectre mage follower, but be careful...some pets do crazy things if you summon it while they are already with you ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I thoroughly enjoy the extra backpack slots :D