Skill Improvements

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DaHobbit

Re: Skill Improvements

Post by DaHobbit »

All good ideas - maybe a combination of all of these things. Whatever it does, I just hope it does something. Right now, it does absolutely nothing once skill level 6 is reached.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
fiora

Post by fiora »

I thought in this before u by a lot of time , but it's useless
Cause if we reached lvl 10 we will get 1 ore in 10 sec. By speed axe 1
So with speed pickaxe 3 , means 1 sec. We get and ore

But I have better idea
Lvls helps us to use more speed pickaxe
Like from 1 to 5 use speed axe 1
From 6 to 8 use speed axe 2
From 8 to 10+ use speed axe 3 till there is more speed axes
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

DaHobbit wrote:All good ideas - maybe a combination of all of these things. Whatever it does, I just hope it does something. Right now, it does absolutely nothing once skill level 6 is reached.
a fine point... even if the tools were reworked in a way similar to what I suggested, the overall system would still suffer from the same problem it does now - it caps at a reachable level. if it were reworked to cap at like 20 (I've done zero math here, just giving a number) then players wouldn't so easily (or ever) reach the cap... or as was mentioned, just reduce time by 1 second per level over 6 or similar ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
just joe

Post by just joe »

fiora wrote: But I have better idea
I think I have to agree in this one. It gives a purpose to level skills and acquire the better tools.
Would work well with some of the other ideas here.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

just joe wrote:
fiora wrote: But I have better idea
I think I have to agree in this one. It gives a purpose to level skills and acquire the better tools.
Would work well with some of the other ideas here.
It may be a good concept, but it is not a good idea. Currently, the speed maxes out at level 6, with each action taking 20 seconds. At level 6 with an axe +1 (speed 1), your action is 20 seconds. At level 6 with an axe +2, your action is 20 seconds. At level 6 with an axe +3, your action is 20 seconds. Waiting until you reach level 6 to use the faster axes really does nothing. Currently, the higher speed axes are only good for levels 1-5, because once you reach level 6, you are at the fastest action time - regardless of tool.

That is why I propose we change the timing. If the timing was changed (similar to what Kollex described above), fiora's concept may have an effect.
just joe

Post by just joe »

DaHobbit wrote: It may be a good concept, but it is not a good idea. Currently, the speed maxes out at level 6, with each action taking 20 seconds. At level 6 with an axe +1 (speed 1), your action is 20 seconds. At level 6 with an axe +2, your action is 20 seconds. At level 6 with an axe +3, your action is 20 seconds. Waiting until you reach level 6 to use the faster axes really does nothing. Currently, the higher speed axes are only good for levels 1-5, because once you reach level 6, you are at the fastest action time - regardless of tool.

That is why I propose we change the timing. If the timing was changed (similar to what Kollex described above), fiora's concept may have an effect.
I understand that, Hobbs. That's why I said
just joe wrote:Would work well with some of the other ideas here.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

I do like the chance of double drops. Maybe a new tool could come into play later (in game item or purchasable) like a Lucky Great Axe (speed 2 with 10% chance to double drop), or Lucky Mithril Axe (speed 3 with 10% chance to double drop), or Magical Mithril Axe (speed 3 with 15% chance to double drop), etc.
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

Srsly atm a guy with 6 skills build as fast as me with lvl 9 skills omg ... shit 100%
BEST PVP IN GAME
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

I like all ideas. here some good ideas too:

(First of all idk how is the time of skill lvls etc etc. il just say idea for better tools etc etc)

(il add as example the pickaxe and all other work same)

As the lvl reaches and stops at 6. then you guys must delete the higher lvls and when it is maxed say it is maxed.
So
pickaxe speed 2: give +1 level to the speed of skill. so if skill lvl is 5 it go 6. if it is 6 it go 7 (but not shown in skills lobby)
pickaxe speed 3: give +2 ... -''-
pickaxe speed 4 etc... -''-
So a pickaxe with 1 higher lvl give +1 lvl to skill
With our experience will just go max of 6. then if we want higher it we will need higher speed axes and pickaxes etc.

And here another idea:

Mithril Axe Pickaxe Hammer and Rod (all +3 speed)

All in 1 purchase of price (maybe somewhere to 5.00) (good one price)
Boo
Super Nova

Post by Super Nova »

what if the more valuable the item you've "hooked" the longer it takes to reel in or the higher level you need to reel it in? these could work
Protect - Destroy - Honour!
Death To The Smurfs!