Rewards for Reporting a Bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Arkadias

Rewards for Reporting a Bug

Post by Arkadias »

What kind of rewards are given for reporting a bug? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game, and I want it to be even better. By reporting the bug, it makes the game better, and that is a reward in itself. Still, I wouldn't mind being rewarded in other ways. 8-)

The gms and admins work hard on this game, and it really pays off. Keep up the good work, guys!
Arkadias: Level 85 Mage
Roran: Level 266 Dwarf (MAIN)
DaHobbit

Re: Rewards for Reporting a Bug

Post by DaHobbit »

Rewards for reporting bugs, translating, and so many other things players do to help FT really depends on what was done, or the importance of the matter. Rewards can range from a simple "thank you" to special skins, and even adding levels to an account. If I remember correctly, one player received 100 levels for reporting something that was a very important issue.

Remember, not reporting & abusing instead, will only get you in trouble. (I'm not saying you will, but others will read this post so I want to send out that reminder on this subject)
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Arkadias

Post by Arkadias »

OK. because I reported a bug that can't really be abused, but can get people's pets killed in a flash
Arkadias

Post by Arkadias »

I found this out the hard way. If someone has their pet parked and another player whips that pet while its owner is moving, the pet goes to the location of its owner, then returns to the place it was parked. If that makes sense to anyone. Someone did this to my dog up at warlocks while I was spawning vampires. My pet came to me, and promptly got cut down.
Bence

Post by Bence »

Exprienced the same. By the way i dont feel like its a mayor bug, harder to find the problem in the code then fixing it.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

I have 2 bugs/ glitches that happen quite often:
1.) When entering/exiting doors or dungeons my pets stay behind and do not follow me in or out.
2.) My archer starts shooting without me hitting the attack button.
Arkadias

Post by Arkadias »

Bence wrote:Exprienced the same. By the way i dont feel like its a mayor bug, harder to find the problem in the code then fixing it.
It CAN be a major bug, to those few poor souls who had an inventory full of valuables. Haha
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

LIZARDKING wrote:I have 2 bugs/ glitches that happen quite often:
1.) When entering/exiting doors or dungeons my pets stay behind and do not follow me in or out.
2.) My archer starts shooting without me hitting the attack button.
If you're using the joystick then sometimes it will auto attack. In mazes with portals pets will wait even thru a portal, and sometimes they wont cross over. Its not really a bug. Its more like lag. Simply log out and back in to bring ur pets to u. :mrgreen:
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO