Problemone

Benvenuti nel forum italiano, uno spazio per informazioni sul gioco e comunicazioni

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Re: Problemone

Post by ardesia »

pipidic wrote:Come dicevo il problema nn cambia e nn ho modo di chiedere a nessuno come sistemare ma lo potrei fare io se avessi un qualcuno che mi fornisca una guida ... Potreste aiutarmi? :cry:
Ma certo! Se non hai una rete di amici smanettoni ci proviamo qua!
Ora mando un messaggio qua sul forum a uno degli Admin, mettendoti in copia, e ti supporto per la traduzione - ce la faremo!! :D
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

MadMikael wrote:
pipidic wrote:Come dicevo il problema nn cambia e nn ho modo di chiedere a nessuno come sistemare ma lo potrei fare io se avessi un qualcuno che mi fornisca una guida ... Potreste aiutarmi? :cry:
ardesia, if you would be so kind to evaluate my message, and translate it if you think it helpful
Asmodeous wrote:use a vpn. That might be able to solve it. No idea how or why. But its worked for me at the airport.
this was in the thread that I (aka SSephiroth) posted the link to
also, you can probably find a guide online if you google your exact router model, and connect to it with a computer
you will likely need a password though
I'm really reaching here, I'm not that tech savvy also, you could try contacting Arachnia or Gandalf, and maybe they have some ideas
Thanks MadMikael for taking an interest here :D
I did translate to pipidic the main point in the thread you linked, and he did answer that the problem is not on his house wifi modem but on his workplace one, thus I thught he had to handle that with his employer's tech staff.
Unfortunately they seem to have none, and he is alone on this - I'm writing Arachnia a PM, with pipidic in cc, so to see how he can help
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

pipidic, non sono propriamente uno smanettone, ma ho giocato anche usando wifi
se ne non combini, prova a scrivermi.
siccome potrei doverti chiedere dei dettagli, usa il pm per privacy
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall