Swords fire skill

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

timewarp

Swords fire skill

Post by timewarp »

I don't want to come off as whining here but I've come to realize the swords fire skill is probably the worst of the % skills....it takes the most damage away but it renders itself (in my opinion) more useless than the others because it hurts u....im noticing it more at higher lvls than before cause now using 1 fire skill takes away going on 150k of my hp....and u can't use it in grinding cause us be dead in probably less than a minute if don't have a mage with u....honestly I would gladly take having it like an archers fire skill (30% hp and no 10% off urself) instead of how it is now (40% enemies hp and 10% off ur own hp).....in PvP it becomes a pretty significant burden and u pretty much can't use it in grinding unless stop every minute or 2 for regen....really the only benefit is for the little guys who use it with someone's pets tanking for faster lvl up....i would rather have it like archers fire but if not that make it at least 50% enemies hp and 10% ur hp.....or 40% enemies hp and 2-5% of ur hp....5% of my hp would still be around 75k tho so it still would be hard to use in grinding but wouldn't be as bad.....but as is now if I use it it ends up doing more damage to me then it does the monster
LostKnight

Re: Swords fire skill

Post by LostKnight »

The only time I use "fire" is if I have someone tanking a huge spawn. Zoom in real close and get as many as I can then let the "tanker" kill them off while I heal.

Would never use it in PvM alone.
I'll fight for what I think is right!
blitzcraig

Re: Swords fire skill

Post by blitzcraig »

good for bosses, not so much for regular grinding...I think it's good they're not all the same 😜
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏