Freya

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Humble_M

Freya

Post by Humble_M »

Do freyas spawn anywhere else besides Freya Village?
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
LostKnight

Re: Freya

Post by LostKnight »

Humble_M wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:33 am Do freyas spawn anywhere else besides Freya Village?
To the best of my knowledge just that map.
I'll fight for what I think is right!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I haven't had any luck spawning on the top or to the right of the wall, so it's either the inside or bottom which always interferes with other people who are likely there for the exact same quest as myself. I'm not high enough level or uncaring enough to just take over and push someone out, so "eventually" is my time frame for that quest! :roll:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I tried for over a week to get them at the bottom left corner. Had one mage that was hunting in the middle and every now and then he's come steal my little spawn, hrom inside the wall, same with an archer that could shott from a mile away it seemed. Another mage just plain did not want me there at all and parked one of his his lightning blitzbees right there beside me. Like the one or two I get to his 20 or so was going to slow him down. And pet kills don't count so that made it even worse.

I finally had the help of a mage to heal me and tank for me. Still took a long time, us being 1-on-1 fighters.

Dwarf / Dark Dwarf / Freya = Fury - attack all enemies
Archer / Huntress = double attack speed and fire arrows (reduce enemy life by 30%)
Mage /Fairy = Attack all spell / Heal
Ogre = Double damage, Stun -reduce enemy by 25%

Swordsman / Amazon - always hit / fire: Reduce enemy 40% and ourselves by 10%

We are the slow ones when it comes to grinding, I never use fire unless someone is tanking for me..
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

As a freya character may have to skip this one....like killing your cousins! :D I guess if I come to their village for a friendly visit they'll feed me and give me gifts....oh...oh...you say like the edge of an axe....like I was saying I plan on reducing the family size...lol. Actually have a bit of leveling before I try...but cousins or not I'm coming!!!! :lol:
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Good one Gullandar. Sometimes the family tree needs a little pruning. :D

I just received a PM and I want to share it with everyone and my reply:
A very nice mage I might add, wrote:I'm replying privately just so the naysayers don't turn my response into an anti-mage rally!

That said, my mage can handle 1-on-1 freya, but as with fighting ANY mob, mage attack spell is divided among all enemies. so, I may hit ONE enemy at full power, but only hit TWO at 50% each, etc. etc.

In a nutshell, it'll take me a long time as well!
And I'd be the first one to stand up and fight with you if that happened. Don't want it to be a war. I was just explaining my position and experiences with some lvl 1000+ or 2000+ players.

I have had the odd high level swordsman do the same, I'm taking 4 to 6 hit to kill a swarm around me and here comes Sir Kills-A-Lot(2000+) with his range 2 blade and takes them all out in one whack each.

All characters have weakness and strengths. And I understand the "fury" is divided among the numbers of enemies as well and the "Kill All Spell"

And then there are characters like BlackFish - nice guy no idea what character he plays.

Me: You mind if I grab one or two down here in the corner.
Him: No not at all.

Same thing with reds, I was hunting with my ghost archers, before I had the 500 quest, and some archer with fairies moves in and tells me "Go!" and he created a spawn that would hill me in a second except his fairies saved me, so I left.

Not in my response: FT is like an old Clint Eastwood movie: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly