Item prices

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

BroodingSnow

Item prices

Post by BroodingSnow »

I know this is a large request but...

Would it be possible to get a guesstimated list of item values? I know they vary somewhat depending on demand. Pet for example has ranged from 20m - 2b just yesterday alone.... Seems to average out around 600-1b.

Wouldn't need to cover those purchasable from shops, not that im sure that will save much time.

Theres so many items out there from trade resources to gear and tools that noobs like myself will take forever to price, that a general list would make so much easier. Even if we get the most common ones, its still a step in the right direction. Im just vendoring stuff right now because it takes up space and i dont know if its worth keeping....

If theres already a link out there that i haven't found I'd appreciate that too.
If you think of the best, things can only get worse.
If you think of the worst, things can only get better.
LostKnight

Re: Item prices

Post by LostKnight »

BroodingSnow wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:32 pm I know they vary somewhat depending on demand. Pet for example has ranged from 20m - 2b just yesterday alone.
Had I seen pets being sold for 20m I would have bought 6, the going price is 2-2.5b
I'll fight for what I think is right!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Pets have definitely been in the 2-2.5b range from all I've seen, so if you see a great deal I'd say definitely pounce!

It's a great idea, but results will always vary. Some players have so much gold they think of spending billions as nothing, so they might not even bat an eye paying 200m for something others would haggle down to 50m. Then you have players who are fine with just giving away gear of various levels. The other day I tried giving away a 75 shield to a player looking to buy one, but ended up selling to the other player for a single gold piece as there might have been some pride on the line (hey, a "great deal" isn't a "handout").
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
BroodingSnow

Post by BroodingSnow »

I usually handout a random item here and there as im travelling, like the 3 meteor stones i traded for rare fish last night.... Again not knowing the value of stuff. They didnt ask for the stones so i wasnt cheated or anything, just didnt want keep taking the fish for free.

Guess i might need to start a potentially futile list myself and hope others add bits n pieces to it.
If you think of the best, things can only get worse.
If you think of the worst, things can only get better.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

nice.

But hard to put a price on something that changes with supply and demand. HGM opened and the price of buying selling Mith tools went

What prompted me to break a long standing tradition of making and "giving" away Mithril Tools was the opening of HGM and a player at Map 0.0 saying he's pay 3.3m each for a pick and hammer. I RAN home and was 6.6m richer in minutes! Normally: 2-2.5m

Mind you I have given away a few since then as well, so it's not that I am completely abandoning my tradition. But look aroind the forums, "broke 6 hammers", "used 10 picks" I NEED to start making them for me.

So Meteor Stones, Mithril Ingots, and Magic Trunks, I do not sell from now on until I find out where these tools break and how many I break getting into wherever I need getting into. :D
I'll fight for what I think is right!