20 Slots More Bank Space UpGrade

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Crescent Q

20 Slots More Bank Space UpGrade

Post by Crescent Q »

:D Hey there all,

This has been on my mind for quite sometime and thought to finally put it on forums as a suggestion, to expand the Banking Slots by 20 more slots at BankTown and Brass Monkey Tavern, either through In-Game Purchase like the Back Pack or maybe as a Quest of some sort...or even to loyal players too, playing to a certain lvl in the game like lvl 100-150 abouts....and/or ofcourse, Creators idea to capitalize on this too lol

Anyhow, it would help having extra space plus some people from having additional accounts just to store items on them in a small fraction lol plus it would help to store up some back up gear for pvp or even gear to sell to people as well as quest items to help you or your clan mates with current and repeatable quests plus help fellow questors and friends.
It can also help when you need all those certain items for crafting when your buildings have no space at the moment for, cuz of building supplies as well..considering respect to you and your clan mates gear too for storage space lol.

We all can imagine about having more space, I'm sure lol and I am hoping it's a simple code too that can be implemented if it were considered about having the extra slots for storage.

:) It's just an Idea, and the numbers could be anything like 10-20 Banking spots of either BankTown and/or Brass Monkey Tavern. ;) Game Creators the Dungeon Master here tho...:lol: to tweak it up!

Sincerely, to help improve game for all,
Crescent Q 8-)
8-) Crescent Q

:arrow: Forgotten Tales 8-) Evolution 8-) for the Win :!:
Imperious1

Re: 20 Slots More Bank Space UpGrade

Post by Imperious1 »

More banking space would be awesome. To add to the limited space, i think stacking potions in backpack will help with space too. Instead of filling up an entire pack with potions (some ppl need to do this) how about if potions of each kind stacked? The stacking of potions can be limited to current amount. The idea isnt to carry more potions but to free up space in the pack for more items.
There are many times that i find myself wasting or dropping a potion just so i have room to pick up a new drop
Last edited by Imperious1 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

stacking in bank im all for but no back pack stacking
just joe

Post by just joe »

josh50052 wrote:stacking in bank im all for but no back pack stacking
I like that idea.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Imperious1 wrote:More banking space would be awesome. To add to the limited space, i think stacking potions in backpack will help with space too. Instead of filling up an entire pack with potions (some ppl need to do this) how about if potions of each kind stacked?
That would be hilarious. No one won't get killed in PvP or PvM.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

The Houstaaja wrote:
Imperious1 wrote:More banking space would be awesome. To add to the limited space, i think stacking potions in backpack will help with space too. Instead of filling up an entire pack with potions (some ppl need to do this) how about if potions of each kind stacked?
That would be hilarious. No one won't get killed in PvP or PvM.
Ok. My reply has been edited with more details on what i was tryin to explain
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

separate pouch for potions is the way to go. standard pouch hold 20.. expanded pouches( available for real money purchase) hold 40. an 60.

max potions is 60.

then no potions allowed in backpack. problem solved.
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

:D Well perhaps, more to the idea of just the Bank Space system being upgraded to an additional 20 slots at both Banking areas and a price for it. And maybe extra space too lol.
:) The Separate Pouch is interesting for potions.
:) The stacking in "Bank Only" suggestion is a good feature too, for future update idea I like it ;) , but for now... just at a backpack price..., there could be 20 extra slots a total of 40 at "BankTown" and "Brass Monkey" Tavern Inn with it's own additional 20, a total of 40 Slots! :D and Grand Banking of the two Total of 80 Slots! :D to put your items in...but been thinking it would be neat, to even have one of those rooms or all rooms to each have a price, for the Brass Monkey Bar Tender, to offer other Rooms with additional Banking space, diversified to perhaps lvls...like lvls to gain to be at or what requirement to have that other room for more space beyond the 20+20 bought Banking slots it is a thought for those from low to mid to high lvl as well Veteran players that maybe would want or like those extra slots for playing for a long time. 8-) I would figure the Creators and Developers could come up with some numbers for the lvl=bankslot, if somehow it was implemented.

;) Regardless tho, that extra 20 slots at each of the 2 Banking Areas would be great and I wouldn't mind paying an Extra Back Pack price or so abouts...for the extra slots. :lol:

:) What do you think, would you pay a Back Pack price abouts or around it's number, higher or lower, for the extra Banking slots at both Banking Areas?

Q 8-)
8-) Crescent Q

josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

okay heres another idea kinda different to the others here. my suggestion is that we skip the hassle with having a decent pet and a wolf. we give all pets 40 slots. yes you hear me right. but then we make it so you can only have one pet when in a clan. it will prevent claned players from abusing pots knifes etc... in pvp, and keep all as it is. but players who decide to stay away from clans will gain that extra massive space 120 slots(when you have an extra backpack) when not in a clan. i dont see this being unfair. simply because everyone has multiple dupes simply keep a few unclaned. give me some feed back ?
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

;) Josh, sounds interesting, put that as a new topic, this here, is concerning Bank Space Slots bro. Glad to see ye on here too, I sometimes read your posts as well lol.

:) What do you think, would you pay a Back Pack price abouts or around it's number, higher or lower, for the extra Banking slots at both Banking Areas?(BankTown and Brass Monkey Tavern Inn)?

Q 8-)
8-) Crescent Q