Barracks Bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Crescent Q

Barracks Bug

Post by Crescent Q »

I've noticed this about 5 days now, when we bought 6-7 Guards ago. I thought maybe perhaps cuz of the new updates there might be something going on, but I wanted to put this one here now, just in case, it might be getting overlooked and no one has reported it yet, that I know of, or even talking of such.

When I buy Guards they do not show up on the Roster to either manage them as well sell them...there is no option at the moment like when the Barracks first came out.

I included a Pic, even tho you probably wouldn't need such, but it should give an easy understanding of what I am saying and this is after I have boughten a Couple Guards and they are roaming around right now.

Here is the snapshot with no inventory of the Guards that I have boughten already.
Here is the snapshot with no inventory of the Guards that I have boughten already.
final_bstSnapshot_530891.jpg (92.25 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
Also, there might be a possibility our Guards are vanishing too, 1900hrs. gametime...we have no such reports of any clans or sitings of who would be killing them and where we put them it is highly unlikey for anyone to survive in that given area. No email notifications of such.
Which brings to my attention to ask, does any Attacks on our Clan Guards give notification using the email system of whom the Attackers were?
And if not, that would be my suggestion to help improve this game for all, using the Email Notifications.

Sincerely, to help improve our "Come to Game" and our community involved, as well bringing more people to use these forums and get involved.

Crescent Q 8-)
Duke of AofD
8-) Crescent Q

:arrow: Forgotten Tales 8-) Evolution 8-) for the Win :!:
Crescent Q

Re: Barracks Bug

Post by Crescent Q »

Hired guards went over the walls at a certain time when I was chopping trees. They haven't come back yet, maybe reset might bring them back in.

Well, when I cropped it I lost the information for the time when it happened lol but it happened about 10 to 12 hours ago.
Well, when I cropped it I lost the information for the time when it happened lol but it happened about 10 to 12 hours ago.
IMG_20160710_015543.jpg (261.01 KiB) Viewed 2001 times
8-) Crescent Q

:arrow: Forgotten Tales 8-) Evolution 8-) for the Win :!: