Sincerity

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

bazyl

Sincerity

Post by bazyl »

to moderators.
if you blocked my account for life, then I want to refund all the money invested in this account
SellSword

Re: Sincerity

Post by SellSword »

If you considered it an "investment" that doesn't bode well for managing your portfolio...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:08 am If you considered it an "investment" that doesn't bode well for managing your portfolio...
:lol: :lol: The fine print:

I only invest where I can cheat.
I'll fight for what I think is right!
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Technically our accounts do no belong to us

Our accounts are property of FT
Ryaca_1 is retired
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Rule 7, Note 2:
Since a purchase is no "property", but a fee for the "electronic enhancement" of FT accounts, it is bound to that account, once activated:
as soon as a (level, skin, pet and any other) item is activated on a certain account, it is part of that account.
That means that purchases activated on accounts permanently jailed as rules violators are lost, private houses included
Omnes Autem Uri
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

hmm..... so I steal a car, then ask for my money back on the gas and oil changes that I spent on it when it gets taken back?!? LoL 😂 some days I truly love this forum jajajajaja
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

To put the above comments in another light, if you look at the Google Play terms (and you'd probably want to if you are ever looking for a refund of a purchase made through that service) there are limited and well-defined criteria to request a refund from Google. Anything outside the scope of those criteria is left to the purchaser to resolve with the developer, and subject to whatever rules each developer may have in place. Then add in the above two comments above from Nahgus and madmaniacal1. That is your starting position if you want to request a refund.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Intetestingly, GMs/mods don't block accounts for life when players are behaving sincerely.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

blitzcraig wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:45 am hmm..... so I steal a car, then ask for my money back on the gas and oil changes that I spent on it when it gets taken back?!? LoL 😂 some days I truly love this forum jajajajaja
+1
I'll fight for what I think is right!
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

I had this post pending-the-answer since it was posted.
Today finally had time to work on it and... :zap: the main points were already done!
FT has an amazing community :heart:

In short: a character is blocked forever only in very rare cases of serious rule violations.
As game rules (in tune with Google services) state, purchases are linked to the character and follow it in its destiny.
Jail or play, it depends on players: follow rules and you will see jail only in screenshots posted by others
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message