PETS-PLACING-BUG

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

PETS-PLACING-BUG

Post by SK1976 »

i allways recognize that it is hard to park my pets from hand, because i click, and no icons appearing. I allways have to move to get more space between myself and my pets to let the icons appear.
What is that ?

Why i click on pets and nothing happen ?
Why i have to move and hope that i can tap my pets on the right point to let icons appear ?

Sorry about my english, but i hope everyone know what i mean !

It should be improved a bit more !

Same is when i swap the maps, i mostely appearing into a bush, wall, tree or something else, and i cant move. That is only if i have my pets.
Mostely i have to swap fast many times that my spawn position will be changed on the new map.

Same like the joystick mode.
I click to move left, and i run up or down or somewhere ... but not left !

Thats all some reasons that nerving allways, and where talked about many times !

If this game get improvements, remember these too please !

Kind regards.... SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
mYHome

Re: PETS-PLACING-BUG

Post by mYHome »

I can also always have problems with the joystick !! When you press the joystick once to the left, it takes many steps !! This problem has existed for too long, but no one pays attention to it
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i recognized too, that if i come out of my house with pets the game freezed !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

If pets are too close you have to use /wait instead. If there is one space between you and pet it is easier to get hand icon instead. My joystick is very unpredictable and I have lost pets because I moved onto a spawn area because joystick direction went wrong. I thought at first it was just my mistake and my stylus slipped but after it happening many times now I think it is not my fault. Maybe it varies with device or the size of the icons you have on your screen for movement.
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

es ist für mich einfacher es mal auf deutsch zu sagen !

Also...

Pet-parking-Bug:
--------------------
Wenn ich versuche meine pets zu platzieren mit hand, muß ich den richtigen punkt des pets treffen, damit die icons erscheinen.
Meistens drückt man falsch, und man bewegt sich oder sein pet.
Das ist schlecht, wenn man die pets für einen spawn auf unterschiedlichen positionen parken möchte. Wenn man sich falsch bewegt, weil man ein pet parken möchte, kann es passieren, das man den spawn ungewollt startet, und die pets auf den spawn gehen, und eventuell sogar sterben dadurch, weil wenn man sich ausloggt, man 11 sekunden immer noch im Spiel verbringt. Pet tot ! Dies ist nur ein Beispiel.
Also die Mitte des pets ist nicht die position auf die man drücken muss, damit die icons erscheinen zum parken ! Dies sollte geändert werden, auf den Mittelpunkt der pets (ich erinnere da mal an frühere Zeiten, da nannte man so etwas ein "Sprite").
Ich benutze ab und zu den Joystick-Modus, um pets zu platzieren. Wenn ein pet zu nah an mir steht, muß ich das pet mit den Joystick in die Richtung treiben, in die das pet gehen soll. Das geht meistens, aber auch nicht immer. Gerade dann, wenn ein pet nicht statich ist.

Das war meine Erfahrung mit pet-parken.

Jetzt der Map-Switch:
---------------------------
Wenn ich pets habe, und ich auf maps nach rechts gehe, stehen die pets links von mir auf der neuen map.
Wenn ich pets habe, und ich auf maps nach links gehe, stehen die pets auch links von mir. Nach oben, noach unten...immer links von mir.
Meistens stehen wenn ich nach links eine map gehe, die pets im weg, und man muß sie scheuchen mit joystick nach links damit man laufen kann.
Rechts ist ok. Oben und unten auch ok !
Aber:
Wenn man zwischen maps wechselt, erscheint man auf der neuen map meistens in einem Busch, vor einem Baum oder einem Stein/Berg.
Dann kann man wieder nur zurück, und muss eine andere Position suchen, auf der man auf die andere map kommen kann, ohne in ein Hindernis zu gelangen.
Dies ist leider sehr oft der Fall, kostet viel Zeit, und ist nervig. Meistens geht auch gar nichts mehr, dann muss man sich ausloggen.

Das war meine Erfahrung mit dem map-switchen.

Jetzt der Haus-Bug:
------------------------
Wenn ich in meinem Haus etwas mache, kommt es oft vor, wenn ich aus dem Haus rauskomme ich mich nicht mehr bewegen kann. Alles andere geht, aber man ist gefreezt ! Nicht immer, aber es passiert !
Dann hilft nur eins: Das Spiel neu starten !
Danach gehts wieder.

Das war meine Erfahrung mit dem Haus/freezing-Bug.

Jetzt der Joystick-Bug:
----------------------------
Mir ist aufgefallen, das der Joystick nicht richtig funktioniert.
Warum...keine Ahnung !
Es kommt nicht immer vor, aber es kommt sehr oft vor.
Wenn man mit dem Joystick sich bewegen möchte, geht er zum Beispiel nicht nach links, sondern nach oben/unten oder rechts, aber nicht nach links.
Bei den anderen Richtungen das selbe. Er geht halt nicht in die Richtung in die er gehen soll.
Desweiteren wenn ich den Joystick benutze, attakiert mir das Spiel die Monsters ab und zu automatisch im Vorbei gehen.

Jetzt noch ein Bug: Speed-bug :
---------------------------------------
Was mir noch aufgefallen ist: das ist der schlimmste Bug überhaupt....

Wie ist es möglich, das wenn ich mit meinem Magier einen Bogenschütze angreife, dieser Bogenschütze auf einmal schnell ist, als ob er SpeedPots benutzt ?
Das ist wenn ich einen Bogenschütze angreife, und einen Magier auch !
Das geht doch gar nicht !
Bogenschützen und Magiers können nicht schnell laufen ! Sie können auch keine SpeedPots benutzen.
Ist das ein Auftau/SpeedPot-Bug ?

Ich selber habe das noch nicht rausbekommen wie das geht, aber ich sehe das es andere so machen.
Sogar bei Events wird das oft benutzt oder bei Siege-Partys.

Ich weis nicht, ob darüber schon berichtet wurde, aber es sollte in den kommenden Updates mit berücksichtigt werden !

Vielen Dank fürs lesen....

Mit freundlichem Gruss...

SK :)

Ach ja....lassen Sie uns darüber diskutieren, und Erfahrungen anderer Spieler mit einbringen !
DUKE of SK-Clan
justj99

Post by justj99 »

For me, the extra steps after hitting the joystick usually seem like the result of lag. Hard to say if that's really the case. There's not really a good way to measure that.
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

if you attack a player and freeze him, he uses defrost, sometimes it becomes very fast 2-4 times !! it's not just about the archer, I used a super speed mage !!
I think it is designed to save in pvp, it works too long
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
justj99

Post by justj99 »

If you can write down the /info and report that to the GM Inbox if it happpens again, it would help them look into issues like this that are hard to reproduce. Even a screenshot with /info during or after would help.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

it can be tested on the testserver too !

Idk if that has been created for PvP !
DUKE of SK-Clan
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SK1976 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:42 pm es ist für mich einfacher es mal auf deutsch zu sagen !
{snip}

To help others, this is what SK said:

it's easier for me to say it in German!

So...

Pet parking bug:
--------------------
When I try to place my pets by hand, I have to hit the right spot on the pet for the icons to appear.
Most of the time you press the wrong button and you move or your pet.
This is bad if you want to park the pets in different positions for a spawn. If you move incorrectly because you want to park a pet, it can happen that you start the spawn unintentionally and the pets go to the spawn, and possibly even die as a result, because when you log out, you are still in for 11 seconds Game spends. Pet dead! This is only an example.
So the middle of the pet is not the position that you have to press to make the parking icons appear! This should be changed to the center of the pets (I remind you of earlier times when something like this was called a "Sprite").
I occasionally use joystick mode to place pets. If a pet is too close to me, I have to use the joystick to drive the pet in the direction the pet should go. That works most of the time, but not always. Especially when a pet is not static.

That was my experience with pet parking.

Now the map switch:
---------------------------
If I have pets and I go to the right on maps, the pets are to my left on the new map.
If I have pets and I go to the left on maps, the pets are also to my left. Up, down ... always to my left.
Most of the time when I go to the left a map, the pets are in the way, and you have to shoo them with the joystick to the left so you can run.
Right is ok. Top and bottom ok too!
But:
When you switch between maps, you usually appear on the new map in a bush, in front of a tree or a stone / mountain.
Then you can only go back and have to look for another position where you can get to the other map without getting into an obstacle.
Unfortunately, this is very often the case, takes a lot of time and is annoying. Most of the time nothing works anymore, then you have to log out.

That was my experience with map switching.

Now the house bug:
------------------------
When I do something in my house, it often happens that when I come out of the house I can no longer move. Everything else works, but you are frozen! Not always, but it happens!
Then only one thing helps: restart the game!
Then it goes again.

That was my experience with the house / freezing bug.

Now the joystick bug:
----------------------------
I noticed that the joystick is not working properly.
Why ... no idea!
It doesn't always happen, but it does happen very often.
If you want to move with the joystick, for example, it does not go to the left, but up / down or right, but not to the left.
The same for the other directions. He's just not going in the direction he's supposed to go.
Furthermore, when I use the joystick, the game attacks me the monsters from time to time automatically in passing.

Now another bug: Speed ​​bug:
---------------------------------------
Another thing I noticed: this is the worst bug ever ...

How is it possible that when I attack an archer with my mage, that archer is suddenly fast, as if he is using SpeedPots?
That's when I attack an archer, and a mage too!
That doesn't work at all!
Archers and magicians cannot run fast! You cannot use SpeedPots either.
Is this a Thaw / SpeedPot bug?

I have not yet figured out how to do it myself, but I can see that others do it that way.
It's even used a lot at events or at victory parties.

I don't know if this has already been reported, but it should be included in the upcoming updates!

Thanks for reading ....

Sincerely...

SK :)

Oh yes ... let's discuss it and bring in the experiences of other players!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.