Idea: new character units

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

War Pig

Idea: new character units

Post by War Pig »

They should make an assassin. Level 0 starting characteristics: strength-2,arm-0, dex- 4, mana- 0, movement speed- 9, hp- 100, starting weapons- two daggers( damage:1 each, attack speed: 7 each)
They'd have stong damage and great accuracy. Assassins are masters in stealth and one-hit kills. However, their defensive skills are poor. This does not mean they are easy to kill. They hold in each hand a dagger or knife. They can not use sheilds but instead can weild two different weapons.

I also posted this in suggestions.

If you are gonna reward me, please don't reward me with levels. I prefer leveling slowly. Instead maybe money.
Last edited by War Pig on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
War Pig

Re: New character units

Post by War Pig »

I think that in a future update you should add a spearman unit. This future update could also come with new quests( mainly ones which the reward is a spear). These spearmen don't throw their spears but instead thrust. Halberds and pitch forks are other weapons that could be used by the spearman. What makes them different from swordsmen? A spearman's attack speed is lower than a swordsman's or any other melee unit's. This is because logically it would take longer to thrust, pull back, then thrust again than it would to swing, then swing the other way, then swing again. However, a spearman would have a slightly longer range than the other melee units because obviously a spear is longer than a sword, axe, or a club. Now of course it isn't even close to the range of an archer, huntress, mage, or any other ranged unit.
level 0 stats:
Damage: 2
Dex: 2
Arm: 2
Mana: 0
Speed: 8
HP: 100
War Pig

Post by War Pig »

Another suggestion is a barbarian warrior. Think of what real barbarians were like. They hated wearing full body armor of any kind. They wore peices of leather and parts of plate or chainmail. Therefore, this character class would be able to use only be able to use special barbarian armor( much weaker than normal) that the developers could create. For real barbarians, lack of armor meant that they were agile and quick because they did not have the heavy armor weighing them down( they attack faster and dodge better. Their movement speed would be slightly faster than the other melee characters). Anybody watch Game Of Thrones? Remember Khal Drogo? He is a perfect example of what I am trying to explain. Most barbarians use both axes and swords. This could be another feature. Barbarians typically didn't use sheilds or helmets, but some did( vikings wore very light leathery armor( good example of special barbarian armor) usually used axes, and sometimes had bucklers, and their helmets). Also many barbarians, if you think about it, had two weapons in each hand. So the barbarian character also gets this ability(with the exception of the double sword, it is still 2 handed). To conclude, although a barbarian wouldn't get to wear good armor, there are many other abilities that make up for it.
Level 0 stats:
Strength:3
Armor: 2
dexterity: 1
Mana: 0
Movement Speed:8
Hp: 120
Last edited by War Pig on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Pig

Post by War Pig »

Another is a Black mage/sorceress( they share the same stats)
They dont heal people like white mages and fairies. They focus more on damage.
Level 0 stats:
Damage: 2
armor: 1
Dexterity:2
mana:2
movement speed: 9
Hp: 75
Timothy's

Post by Timothy's »

War Pig wrote:They should make an assassin. Level 0 starting characteristics: strength-2,arm-0, dex- 4, mana- 0, movement speed- 9, hp- 100, starting weapons- two daggers( damage:1 each, attack speed: 7 each)
They'd have stong damage and great accuracy. Assassins are masters in stealth and one-hit kills. However, their defensive skills are poor. This does not mean they are easy to kill. They hold in each hand a dagger or knife. They can not use sheilds but instead can weild two different weapons.

I also posted this in suggestions.

If you are gonna reward me, please don't reward me with levels. I prefer leveling slowly. Instead maybe money.
whats up
pinkguy

Post by pinkguy »

Make a centaur character
Melee with faster speed, since he does have horse lower body.
If not a new character than maybe Can be a new boss for story line or special skin to buy... something different i think.
CarSteph

Re: Idea: new character units

Post by CarSteph »

pinkguy wrote:Make a centaur character
Melee with faster speed, since he does have horse lower body.
If not a new character than maybe Can be a new boss for story line or special skin to buy... something different i think.
Which one can be consider different?
This is not an ordinary stick but a nunchaku
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

Paladin fighter and healer and wow imagine this... unable to attack other players unless black or attacked 1st. Mages healing armor and maybe slow spell. Your choice at game start what weapon type you will use. Sword club etc. You must stick with choice. Slightly lower msna but faster(much faster) mana regen rate
Ranger class uses bow and sword/ax again chose at game start faster movement rate and speed.Say walk speed+2 fighting speed 10. Given option of wearing heavier armor at reduced speed.Given special skill of hide or shadow ect. Can be increased by character armor or weapon. Skill allows u to pass by monsters even players undetected. Chance starts small say 5%-10% can be increased to 100% Also +10 crafting any item with wood or stone.I've got more I'll post
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

Crafts master+25 to any crafting. Able to craft superior quality items. Say increasing weapon damage protective rating on armor and.... wow! Vastly superior health n mana potions. (This also would be a great NPC or pet). Able to craft on the spot. Double pack size for craft items.+50% exp and coin if it applies on any quest involving crafting. Dwarf/ogre speed high health say 150-60. Weapon blacksmith hammer. Hammer is upgradeable to increase damage speed maybe even range and possibly be thrown. Able to craft any item that was ever in the game. Lvl requirements to craft said item remain, but once at say lvl 50 or 100 the required lvl to use an item could be dropped. So you could make say a piece of lvl 50 armor but have it use able at lvl 45 or 40.
Ohh forgot for Ranger class they have a healing spell FOR PETS!!!!!
destroyerx

Post by destroyerx »

I honestly believe they should increase a swordsman walking speed cause they don't have range attack it would make up for a disadvantage of distant attacks but would not correct the pvp factor