Sebastius quest wasp stings RPG

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Eli

Sebastius quest wasp stings RPG

Post by Eli »

Hi. I'm on the RPG Sebastius quest and have both the iron plate and a green flow spell but I can't get a wasp sting. Is there a specific place I need to go to for the stings? I'm at map location 0,-1 at the town where the beekeeper originally asked me to bring him wasp stings. It worked then but not now. Where should I be? Thanks for the help in advance :)
blitzcraig

Re: Sebastius quest wasp stings RPG

Post by blitzcraig »

if I remember right, you do not need the wasp stings to complete the quest (basically a dialogue bug) try without it and let me know what happens.

also, what rpg version are you playing? I thought this was fixed several updates ago...
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Eli

Post by Eli »

Hi Blitzcraig. Thanks for a quick reply. I went to Sebastius with the armour and green flow spell but he will not interact with me. Not sure what version I got. I just started playing less than a month ago on my Samsung tablet.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

hmm... sorry i was wrong there - knowing game version would really help though.. try going to something similar to "tools -> settings -> apps -> Forgotten Tales" on your tablet and it should tell you up to what version you have (4. 7.2 or something like that) while you look for that, I'll look into it a bit also ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
Eli

Post by Eli »

blitzcraig wrote:hmm... sorry i was wrong there - knowing game version would really help though.. try going to something similar to "tools -> settings -> apps -> Forgotten Tales" on your tablet and it should tell you up to what version you have (4. 7.2 or something like that) while you look for that, I'll look into it a bit also ;)
Got 4.5.2. How do I upgrade to newer version? I'm somewhat technologically illiterate :(
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Eli wrote:
blitzcraig wrote:hmm... sorry i was wrong there - knowing game version would really help though.. try going to something similar to "tools -> settings -> apps -> Forgotten Tales" on your tablet and it should tell you up to what version you have (4. 7.2 or something like that) while you look for that, I'll look into it a bit also ;)
Got 4.5.2. How do I upgrade to newer version? I'm somewhat technologically illiterate :(
if you have google store, its easy. go there and update. if you have not? use amazon store or slideme. or... that one is pretty unfair, but useful: google raccoon and read about it ;)
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Eli

Post by Eli »

Thanks. I found version 4.7.4 on Slideme and am downloading it.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

great :) I talked with game creator also and he said you do need the stings now, but that they should be dropping from the wasps... after you update, let me know ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
Eli

Post by Eli »

I got the update and it works. Thanks for the help!! :D