ARCHERS NEED A VAMP SKILL

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DEMONS

ARCHERS NEED A VAMP SKILL

Post by DEMONS »

Its come to my attention that mages have it way to easy pvp wise with there heal spell us archers need some kind of defense against this or atleast a skill that vamps the opponents hp into your own hp bar that way pvp can easily be fair, an fair meaning if a 500+ archer gets attacked by a lvl 450 mage the archer has a fighting chance as the game is now archers are being crapped on because of the lack of intrest in this class by mods an higher levels so with this said can we have some changes made to the archers pvp capability because as of now archers are the weakest and mages are as always OP (over powered)
DEMONS
-FOCUS-
HAMMERBITE
DIGMEUP
GRUNDLE
CARNAGE
DEMONSCENT
blitzcraig

Re: ARCHERS NEED A VAMP SKILL

Post by blitzcraig »

lol, don't say mods don't care... nobody has written more than I have about it :p - - anyway, I don't know why you say archers are the weakest, but I would agree that everybody is weaker than mages... lots of ideas out there, always room for more... hopefully compbatant keeps moving in the right direction until we find balance
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DEMONS

Post by DEMONS »

seems they dont care bro lol... an sorry i must have over seen your post on the topic... why i say there the weakest earlier today but not only today ive seen this through out the time ive played FT, but today i took old FOCUS up against a lvl 450 mage thinking easy kill but knowing ill have to chase but no he stood toe to toe keep in mind im almost 60 lvls higher after 3 mins he was full health i was in the red and trust me ik its not my stats i have great stats i should have been able to own him is what im saying yet nothing :/ so yes the archer class needs to be tweaked badly
DEMONS
-FOCUS-
HAMMERBITE
DIGMEUP
GRUNDLE
CARNAGE
DEMONSCENT
Acnologia
Location: Where you always are but no see me (get good eye, i'm EVRYWHERE!)

Post by Acnologia »

weekness is Swordsman VS mage, no skill change much
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

oh I know they're weaker than mages (everybody is) but still better in pvp than all 3 other classes imo
⬜ 💣 🌏
Acnologia

Post by Acnologia »

blitzcraig wrote:oh I know they're weaker than mages (everybody is) but still better in pvp than all 3 other classes imo
Archer 2* more dmg, ogre -50%mana, dwarf 50% resistance, swordsman??

swordsman get fire skill but what is wanted is tank or attak fast cos mage can heal his self
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

Maybe give all classes the fourth skill like swordsman have
Acnologia

Post by Acnologia »

re4ction wrote:Maybe give all classes the fourth skill like swordsman have
must change a swordsman skill to he be able be equal :)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

here's how I see it - archer and said both have great %attack skill. ogres is worse overall, but nice in pvp vs. mage, so we will call it close enough. dwarf has multi-attack which isn't as helpful at low levels, but the best grinding skill in the game at medium to high levels, so I say he's ahead at this point. archer freeze arrow is virtually useless in pvp, but still nice sometimes in pvm. dwarf magic resistance is OK, as is sword slow attack, just in different circumstances. dwarf running is crazy right now, so I'll leave that alone - archer and ogre double attack are both very nice, both better than sword always hit (although it's OK too) ogre Twister is useless imo, and that makes ogre the least powerful overall. I still think order is (overall) mage, archer, dwarf, sword, ogre ;)

I will say, though, that everybody has gotten much closer together, with only the mage being way out of balance
⬜ 💣 🌏
Acnologia

Post by Acnologia »

blitzcraig wrote:here's how I see it - archer and said both have great %attack skill. ogres is worse overall, but nice in pvp vs. mage, so we will call it close enough. dwarf has multi-attack which isn't as helpful at low levels, but the best grinding skill in the game at medium to high levels, so I say he's ahead at this point. archer freeze arrow is virtually useless in pvp, but still nice sometimes in pvm. dwarf magic resistance is OK, as is sword slow attack, just in different circumstances. dwarf running is crazy right now, so I'll leave that alone - archer and ogre double attack are both very nice, both better than sword always hit (although it's OK too) ogre Twister is useless imo, and that makes ogre the least powerful overall. I still think order is (overall) mage, archer, dwarf, sword, ogre ;)

I will say, though, that everybody has gotten much closer together, with only the mage being way out of balance
on PvP u forgot tell back mage can slow down a ennemy and it still slow maybe others freez but the freez can be remove by unfreez pot