Clan buildings improvements

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Clan buildings improvements

Post by compbatant »

Clan buildings occupy now less space. You can even walk behind them.
Attachments
towers.png
towers.png (328.86 KiB) Viewed 6242 times
Jive

Re: Clan buildings improvements

Post by Jive »

thanks bro... appreciate how u just made walls usless... both my bases are now accessable... oh and i cant even get into my builds inventory or craft or attk another build... once again DR loses everything... thanks bro... we put in so much time and effort to create a sealed off base 6months of 12hrs days... u took that away in 1 second.... gettin about time to quit... hah i just spent 4 days on new tower now its useless...
}-)
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

I have run into an issue, I cant access the building buttons. on any of the buildings. inventory, craft, info, upgrade... none of them work now except on the 10mil castle
Jive

Post by Jive »

no warning no hey ill move your builds... nothin... THIS ONLY HURTS DR... cuz we only ones that built a seal... now 0 seal... all my builds will b destroyd cuz of this update... i call it a bug... 8 build over build was a bug... i want all my lvls on builds from top left map moved to my choice of new placements on top right map... rash was granted this and DR should beable to chose new placements with lvl transfers from map to map... but hey thanks again for the warning
}-)
Jive

Post by Jive »

top right to top left sorry
}-)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Moonraker wrote:I have run into an issue, I cant access the building buttons. on any of the buildings. inventory, craft, info, upgrade... none of them work now except on the 10mil castle
Fixed!
Insider

Post by Insider »

Don't worry about gaps in your clan village. If you need to move anything - ask admins via PM.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

I implemented new command for game masters for moving buildings (with all storage, parameters, etc).
Now you can arrange your villages to fit the new mechanics :) Talk with GMs now please.
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

Whilethanks for nothing it's a little to late now, Mike, dragon, and esclipe already in our compund and not shyt we can do about it! Thank you wasting my last 6mos, as of now clans there just unless things that didn't need fixing were recoded anyways! Im done with this crap I'll check back in September to see how stupid things get before i play anymore!
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
James142

Post by James142 »

This is the update that destroyed the game...
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”