Events mechaism

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

El.Menda
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:15 am

Re: Events mechaism

Post by El.Menda » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:54 pm

ryaca_ wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:33 am
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no one has gotten any drops from the scorpion king given the very low drop %.
No te arriesgues.

Te equivocas
User avatar
ryaca_
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 am

Re: Events mechaism

Post by ryaca_ » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:09 pm

El.Menda wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:54 pm
ryaca_ wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:33 am
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no one has gotten any drops from the scorpion king given the very low drop %.
No te arriesgues.

Te equivocas
The scorpion king does not drop items every time and not even close to every time. It's not like drops are falling out of his body.
messi
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: Events mechaism

Post by messi » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:01 am

compbatant wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:13 pm
I implemented mechanism of events which can be programmed using Groovy scripting languages which gives almost infinity possibilities.

I implemented two events so far.

First is raining which occurs in random times :)
Second is more sophisticated.
At least 5 players must meet on one map (non clan map and no 0.0 and 0.-1) and sum of their levels must be higher than 5000 and at least one player must have level over 1000 then Scorpion King will be spawned.
One Scorpion King will appear every 3 minutes if all conditions are met. It doesn't have any drop so far. I will add it later if all will be good.

Please write your ideas of new events :)
hhm whats with making a new mob that drops big amounts of gold? or a random item from 200-2k? and he should be strong like 2m hp and 50k str per sec something like that...but that with random item drop is i find a good idea
User avatar
Barkley
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Events mechaism

Post by Barkley » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:11 am

What are the chances?
What items does it drop?
Do not take my opinion as an aggressive message, everyone can have their own opinion.
My suggestions;New clan rank: Mayor,Multiple house owners,Outlaw,More friends list space (the texts are links).
User avatar
theking
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Events mechaism

Post by theking » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:03 am

Today I was on a scorpion, and the player moved my pet and almost died from a scorpion. I do not understand people who do this and try to kill pets.

If someone who does that reads this thread, have more respect for the pets of others, than for sure when they do it to you and you don't like it.

I get angry by this kind of people and not only because they kill pets but because they ruin the experience of other players and some stopped playing because they have no way to get pet.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
User avatar
SK1976
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: Events mechaism

Post by SK1976 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:56 am

bro. that map has little bit been bugged.
B careful with pets there.
If u leave pets on entrance nothing will happen.
If u carry ur pets to scorpion, they surely will die if u not b careful.
Leave pets on entrance !
On that map r sometimes bugs, where ppl r moving like through a portal, nd parked pets moved through that
unseen portal (bug) too, and u need to bring them fastly to entrance again.
1 scorpion spawns every 4 minutes.
If he is not killed in 4 minutes, nxt will span.
If there r 2 scorpions, some ppls will lead scorpion away from troup, that all can kill 1 after another.
Its better not kill 2 on same time.

Greetings...SK
Duke of SK-Clan
User avatar
SK1976
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: Events mechaism

Post by SK1976 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:59 am

i fully agree if u parked pets on entrance nd someone moving ur pets they will die.
If a player do that, nd u will know who it was, report him to GM inbox with timestamp.
They can chk it.

Other......If u have a house, park pets in house before u go scorpion bro !

Greetings...SK
Duke of SK-Clan
User avatar
merisajan
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:49 am

Re: Events mechaism

Post by merisajan » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:40 pm

why all no have chance for drop magick torch ?
im try 4 or 5 days and stay for drop torch but some players say axe character no have chance for drop scorpion ☹️☹️
i wana magick torch and i no have chance for drop
shuld for magick torch put chance 50/50 ehy axe character no have chance in nothing ☹️☹️
all new update and new happened just give up axe character ☹️☹️
please write close name axe character
alot poor 😒😒
OIG
I laughed with all my anger Why so bad luck?
😃😁😁😁 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
.
Where you go I go
What you see I see
I know I'd never be me
Without the security
Of your loving arms
Keeping me from harm
Put your hand in my hand
And we'll stand
User avatar
Ayoub
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:00 pm

Re: Events mechaism

Post by Ayoub » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:28 pm

merisajan wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:40 pm
why all no have chance for drop magick torch ?
im try 4 or 5 days and stay for drop torch but some players say axe character no have chance for drop scorpion ☹️☹️
i wana magick torch and i no have chance for drop
shuld for magick torch put chance 50/50 ehy axe character no have chance in nothing ☹️☹️
all new update and new happened just give up axe character ☹️☹️
please write close name axe character
alot poor 😒😒
OIG
I laughed with all my anger Why so bad luck?
😃😁😁😁 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
At least u have chance to kill scorpion. Same players stying there 24/24hrs no let the othrs join. like the scorpions made only for them. Must be protection area there like all events. All must enjoy killing scorpions or better remove it cus its not equal. Events without pvp protection better don't be added in game.
Never give up without a fight 💪
User avatar
TangledSwerve
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Events mechaism

Post by TangledSwerve » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:05 am

Ayoub wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:28 pm
merisajan wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:40 pm
why all no have chance for drop magick torch ?
im try 4 or 5 days and stay for drop torch but some players say axe character no have chance for drop scorpion ☹️☹️
i wana magick torch and i no have chance for drop
shuld for magick torch put chance 50/50 ehy axe character no have chance in nothing ☹️☹️
all new update and new happened just give up axe character ☹️☹️
please write close name axe character
alot poor 😒😒
OIG
I laughed with all my anger Why so bad luck?
😃😁😁😁 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:
At least u have chance to kill scorpion. Same players stying there 24/24hrs no let the othrs join. like the scorpions made only for them. Must be protection area there like all events. All must enjoy killing scorpions or better remove it cus its not equal. Events without pvp protection better don't be added in game.
Agreed, the colosseum is not a Good area for such an event. All can be attacked in this area. A purpose built area may be in order.
Post Reply