ARCHERS NEED A VAMP SKILL

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: ARCHERS NEED A VAMP SKILL

Post by blitzcraig »

vs. mage I'd disagree - maybe (probably) best vs. melee... but doubling attacks of ogre or archer should be better vs. mage in most situations ... also -ogre stun hit or dwarf half damage will work to empty mana supply which is great at certain levels (though not nearly enough at very high levels where mages rule no matter what :p )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:vs. mage I'd disagree - maybe (probably) best vs. melee... but doubling attacks of ogre or archer should be better vs. mage in most situations ... also -ogre stun hit or dwarf half damage will work to empty mana supply which is great at certain levels (though not nearly enough at very high levels where mages rule no matter what :p )
Nope.
Double speed no help vs amounts of armor. Double damage too, mage make much more arm.

1000 minus 0 is better than 2000 minus 5000 ;)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

ahh.. you're still including armor spell... in this case I agree with you completely - - I was ignoring armor and heal spell because they both render most attacks from anybody else completely ineffective (if mage attacked by sword, (and frozen from knife with no unfreeze pots) then he shouldn't bother with armor spell... (assuming similar mana to str) just cast 5-6 flow spells and 1 heal spell every second and you'll stay full life anyway lol
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:ahh.. you're still including armor spell... in this case I agree with you completely - - I was ignoring armor and heal spell because they both render most attacks from anybody else completely ineffective (if mage attacked by sword, (and frozen from knife with no unfreeze pots) then he shouldn't bother with armor spell... (assuming similar mana to str) just cast 5-6 flow spells and 1 heal spell every second and you'll stay full life anyway lol
Thats what i mean... When you, guys, edit heal&arm formulas? :|
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yeah, we were just talking about two slightly different things at first :) (and you know I don't edit any of that... you and I are the two most active forum posters in FT... I'm sure we've read each other's opinions on the whole thing plenty of times lol)
⬜ 💣 🌏
DEMONS

Post by DEMONS »

lmao you guys moved way off topic i was just saying all chars should be tweaked or afew thats needing have another skill added. ;)
DEMONS
-FOCUS-
HAMMERBITE
DIGMEUP
GRUNDLE
CARNAGE
DEMONSCENT
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

you brought up a good topic and it took off, that's all ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

The mage is over powered because the game is made to favor the percentage of what class is the most popular at the time . I have had many battle with mages that have the advantage to heal themselves in battle , abuse the freeze spell and use other accounts for unfair advantage against sword . But the real unfairness of the game it to encourage accounts to sway towards a certain class only to be taken away because of a popularity contest of personal interest . Yes ! I will admit that it is a seemingly tiresome effort to equal all classes and the game is growing more and more to equal the balance as time goes on . But the balance of ALL classes should be equal at all times to ensure that paying customers AND farmers are getting their monies worth . Even farmers eventually buy lvls and if swayed a certain way will buy more as time goes by . But needless to say the indifference of classes is a very huge issue in this game and it always seems mage has the upper hand . But in the fairness of my opinion and personal experience as a young man playing Dungeon & Dragons and hosting as a Dungeon Master did you ever hear of a player venturing out on his own and not without a party to ensure his survival , especially a mage . A mage always has to be protected and is the center of the battle not the Victor of it .
As in Chess the bishop moves in a diagonal pattern for a reason and comes in pairs , just as a knight moves up two and over one and also comes in pairs . They are a set . Just as the King has the defence of his queen for protection and are considered a set or a pair . That is the balance that keeps the game interesting and players coming back to play .
As always this game in my opinion is as awesome as ever and is still young , yet it is improving everyday with the help of the mods and the combatants patience of babysitting all of us .
Ruffframe
joseph aka NEWMAXXLL

Re: ARCHERS NEED BETTER DEFENSE AN SKILL

Post by joseph aka NEWMAXXLL »

Combant u should make it were archers have a better defense against mages they have that healing spell and arm spell an it makes it were when a archer an mage pvp Isn't fair no more us archers need better stuff