Clan buildings improvements

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Re: Clan buildings improvements

Post by compbatant »

James142 wrote:This is the update that destroyed the game...
Every update there is at least one person who say that ;) But usually there is word "ruined" instead of "destroyed" :P
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

If you spentthe last 6months building spending over 10billion gold in making your compound sealed off to azzholes like mike, dragon, and esclipes to name a few and in one dumb update opens your compound up for these jerks to come in and start building in the middle and we can't do shyt yea i think you bea little more then pissed.. But don't expect you to understand you never had a compound.
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
Insider

Post by Insider »

No its not, one day issue for active clans which can call GM for help and no problems for new buildings. Do you remember "Ohhh i cant close my base, cant build wall in this gap between trees and wall... enemies can enter! Bad update with bad walls!"? I do. And thinner trees+buildings solve it. If you need help with moving anything - call GM as its said above.
Bence

Post by Bence »

Trick dont talk about destroying towers and building in the middle of dr land.

By second donator of mega.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

DR always crys with new updates , well i can tell i dont like totaly of this update , i dont see good things on it nly bad things

BK will also need move some buildings, funny that i changed building to one place to clos space now with this update is again open will change to same place that it was lol
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
rdg.stiche

Post by rdg.stiche »

Dont think game is destroyed. But buildings are :)
Jive

Post by Jive »

Thank you for understanding on this... one map resolved... take time to fix it fully but it functions... top left maps more complicated...
}-)
Jive

Post by Jive »

and dino... we dont cry... we express the forsaken feeling of how updates effect months of hard work... not only building but maintaining your weak attempts...
}-)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

BTW, if anybody knows of an "enemy" player who logged off inside what was a closed compound, post here... we can move them out
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Jive

Post by Jive »

Insider wrote:
No its not, one day issue for active clans which can call GM for help and no problems for new buildings. Do you remember "Ohhh i cant close my base, cant build wall in this gap between trees and wall... enemies can enter! Bad update with bad walls!"? I do. And thinner trees+buildings solve it. If you need help with moving anything - call GM as its said above.

those were complaints from those that didnt know the way to build... look up DR records... we have placed and sold more walls/builds than most have invested in whole clan life... cuz we work out placement n do it right... minor set back shrinking build room but i think it will b resolved...
}-)